2010 FIFA World Cup Official Video Game

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 136
  • Views 13K
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Awesome End of.

Played the online World cup twice, Knocked out in Quarters with Argentina, then Knocked out in Second round with Ivory Coast, Drogba is an animal! :) Also got promoted from div 10 :) won 6 out of 6 :)

It plays a much better game than FIFA. Lots of annoying bugs fixed.
Yeah, noticed in the demo. But, for me I'd rather stick to the clubs. Maybe if i win £500 i'd buy it, but not right now. Looks good though, will definately give it a rent.

The game must have done something right, my mate was on it from noon until about 5 minutes ago without getting off.

This is Awesome End of.

Played the online World cup twice, Knocked out in Quarters with Argentina, then Knocked out in Second round with Ivory Coast, Drogba is an animal! :) Also got promoted from div 10 :) won 6 out of 6 :)

would you like a game and everyone else would you be intrested in a torney for this game?

This is really addictive XD

Me and my dad are now in the semi's facing Croatia for the third time, take up from there tomorrow.

Wayne Rooney, Aaron Lennon and Theo Walcott in the Barca 4-3-3 formation :wub:

would you like a game and everyone else would you be intrested in a torney for this game?

Yeah tommorow mate :) And yeah tourney sounds good, ill help organise if you want, perhaps open it to members friends not just members as not everyone has it :)

sounds like a plan and now im going to play it again so addictive lol

Alright well set it up tommorow, speak on xbox, you BIF dorito right? :)

It takes a little while to get used to the better gameplaybut I gradually started to rape (H)

I beat Brazil 2-1,
Italy 4-2 AET,
Ivory Coast 4-0,
Belarus 5-0,
Croatia 3-0.

bcfc what console you have?

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

yes im BIF DORITO speak 2ya tomoz

We could get a WC together?

I raped big time today, 8-0, 7-1,5-0, either im really good, or the people I played were bad, I think the later lol :)

Nahh, I'm too tired to play seriously.

Has anybody else noticed that strategy comes into the game alot more than before? Some teams you can score against by essentially running straight through the middle but others different build ups are required.

Yeah, I noticed when your a bad team you need alot of build up play to create a chance but with A big leading country a simple through ball splits the defence apart or just simply the pace of a player :)

Yeah, I noticed when your a bad team you need alot of build up play to create a chance but with A big leading country a simple through ball splits the defence apart or just simply the pace of a player :)

Walcott + Lennon + Rooney = Epic win.

Status
Not open for further replies.