2011/2012 Fixtures Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 10K
Not my ideal start to the season to be honest, but like CJACKO said above, Manchester United certainly get into the swing of things in the 2nd half of the season usually so it may be the best time to play them.

Just glad we have Chelsea, City, Spurs, Utd at home in the second half of the season, not away.

Just glad we have Chelsea, City, Spurs, Utd at home in the second half of the season, not away.

Indeed that's probably beneficial, but our Home form last season wasn't even slightly impressive, so it's hard to tell whether that's a good thing or bad thing at the moment.

Thought it was only United that ever got that! Must be fixed.

Indeed that's probably beneficial, but our Home form last season wasn't even slightly impressive, so it's hard to tell whether that's a good thing or bad thing at the moment.

But we did play well against all of them at home (excluding Spurs 2nd half, Liverpool) so if we can do that again.. SORTED.

Thought it was only United that ever got that! Must be fixed.

Here we go..

But we did play well against all of them at home (excluding Spurs 2nd half, Liverpool) so if we can do that again.. SORTED.

Here we go..

Didn't know if you noticed but I was joking. Seems like when it happens to United some deluded Liverpool fans always claim that we have everyone in our back pocket. Same happpens with the cup draws.

We have chelsea away the week before we play you and most likely the champions league knock outs the wednesday after.

You wanna watch you don't jynx yourself there Scott ;)

Can't wait for the season to start now, it's funny how much you miss going to watch your team, hoping we get the right signings and we can get back where we belong!

Didn't know if you noticed but I was joking. Seems like when it happens to United some deluded Liverpool fans always claim that we have everyone in our back pocket. Same happpens with the cup draws.

Which is exactly why it's boring when United fans bring it up again as a joke. Because it invariably causes arguments on this forum, just as Liverpool fans bringing it up in the first place always does.

Which is exactly why it's boring when United fans bring it up again as a joke. Because it invariably causes arguments on this forum, just as Liverpool fans bringing it up in the first place always does.

It is true though. Some L'pool fans do it so by bringing the topic up it shows it isn't true. I don't see how it will cause arguments, if people are idiotic enough to say United get all the decisions and always get the easy draws they aren't worth arguing with as it is quite clear it isn't the case.

Bolton, Everton then Wigan for the first team, aint that bad, better than i was expecting + we dont have a top 6 team till 22 October where we play some ****** team near us called chelsea?

Back