2011/2012 Fixtures Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 10K
First 6 away games: ****, Stoke, Spurs, Everton, Roy Hodgson's West Brom and Chelsea.

Owch.

Wigan (h) Boxing Day, Blackburn (h) NYE.

Fulham (a), Newcastle (h), Blackburn (a), Wolves (h)

IF Wigan are in another scrap, we could possibly pull through again with our last 4 games of the season. B]

we got a really easy first 3 games, we need to tread carefully but i will be disappointed if we drop points at all

Is it just me or do Chelsea get the easiest first few fixtures every season? I'm not complaining though :)

Did you forget what happened this season?

yeah, we had the worst season in 7 years... our stars were injured, we had no adequeate cover and we failed miserably

Drogba Malaria- No one to take the goalscoring burden

Lampard- Injured, no one to fill the void left in our midfield

Malouda- Horribly off-form

Essien- Off Form

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Yes, it is?

umm no

Anfield

Old Trafford

White Hart Lane

Stamford Bridge

Eastlands

Thats where u expect to drop points, u expect urself to come away with 3 points from Brittania

yeah, we had the worst season in 7 years... our stars were injured, we had no adequeate cover and we failed miserably

Drogba Malaria- No one to take the goalscoring burden

Lampard- Injured, no one to fill the void left in our midfield

Malouda- Horribly off-form

Essien- Off Form

Not overall season. I was talking about Stoke away match. You dropped points, and Essien was lucky to be on the field. Both teams hit the bar twice. Stoke are very good team at home..

I am nervous about Stoke away they are a tough and physical side and at home on opening day they will be up for it.

Not overall season. I was talking about Stoke away match. You dropped points, and Essien was lucky to be on the field. Both teams hit the bar twice. Stoke are very good team at home..

still i will deem it unfortuante if we drop points, we dont need to drop points over there when we can easily drop points in the 10 matches we have against the big guns

Think Sunderland have got a ***** of an opening schedule. Be interesting when we play QPR-they'll cause problems for a few teams. Not the worst opening schedule for us. Can see some enjoyable games. I have a sneaky feeling though, it's going to be one of "those seasons" again like the last one.

In the run in to the end of the season, we travel to Liverpool :( and potential banana peel Blackburn damm!

West ham have Millwall away for their 5th game of the season I think it is :O. Anyone know if the west ham- Millwall games are being played behind closed doors?

In the run in to the end of the season, we travel to Liverpool :( and potential banana peel Blackburn damm!
So you think Blackburn are a potential bannana peel yet you see no reason to be worried about dropping points to Stoke at Britannia?

Back