2012/13 Official Kit Packs - SS Style - by hermanchides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea when most will be out?

LFCMarshall, hoping to have the first version of the Premier League Kit Pack out soon, it will be updated with the Third kits that have not been released yet. As for the rest, it all depends on when the official kits are released by the relevant teams in that league... so unfortunately no timescales as of yet.

LFCMarshall, hoping to have the first version of the Premier League Kit Pack out soon, it will be updated with the Third kits that have not been released yet. As for the rest, it all depends on when the official kits are released by the relevant teams in that league... so unfortunately no timescales as of yet.

Alright mate no worries! KUTGW

Have you got a link or anythin like that for the new glasgow rangers home shirt m8?

Have you got a link or anythin like that for the new glasgow rangers home shirt m8?

rangers_1.png

I would like to get an idea what people think about when I should release the 2012/13 Premier League Kit Pack. I have all Home and Away kits complete and Third kits for Chelsea, Liverpool, Newcastle, QPR and Wigan where they have been officially confirmed. Do you guys want me to wait for anymore third kits to be confirmed or to release it now and keep updating it?

I would like to get an idea what people think about when I should release the 2012/13 Premier League Kit Pack. I have all Home and Away kits complete and Third kits for Chelsea, Liverpool, Newcastle, QPR and Wigan where they have been officially confirmed. Do you guys want me to wait for anymore third kits to be confirmed or to release it now and keep updating it?
I would from a personal point of view release it just now and keep updating it,as it looks like so many people are asking you.

thanks for replying m8,where do i find the config file?

Steff can I remind you this is not a request thread, it is a work in progress thread for all 2012/13 kit packs that I am making. As maxy67 rightly says, have a look at the request thread and you will see a guide to putting kits into the game on the opening post.

Steff can I remind you this is not a request thread, it is a work in progress thread for all 2012/13 kit packs that I am making. As maxy67 rightly says, have a look at the request thread and you will see a guide to putting kits into the game on the opening post.
never noticed that m8,apologies :(

Hermanchides - I was hoping to start a new game from Saturday so any kit packs that you can release over the next day or tow would be brilliant. How far are you on with the other leagues?

Hermanchides - I was hoping to start a new game from Saturday so any kit packs that you can release over the next day or tow would be brilliant. How far are you on with the other leagues?

If you look through this thread you will see all of my work so far. I will only release packs once I have at least home and away kits for all teams in the pack.

Could you make Polish Ekstraklasa kits pack for season 2012/2013 if you will be have some time for it ? :) Just ask.

@ Ontopic I making fantastic kits. GL

I personally would prefer if you released all the kit packs straight away and just continue to update them as you can just load the kits into a current save game anyway and would be good, that is if its not too much trouble for you.

Now would be great. Your work is appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.