2012/13 Official Kit Packs - SS Style - by hermanchides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey was just wondering if it would be possible to release the championship kit pack now and just use Birmingham's away kit from last season until the new one gets announced as I have the prem league 1 and league 2 kits in my game now and some of the championship ones arent working as i have the lfc marshall update so i just need the championship kits now. And great job on the kits by the way. You make the best kits for football manager.

Championship kit pack will be released once the Birmingham Away kit is announced tomorrow... I am hoping to have word about the new Hull City away kit too before releasing. I will not be sending out "preview" or "incomplete" packs. The only reason for releasing the league 1 and 2 packs before Port Vale and Portsmouth have released their kits is due to the possible long wait until they do so (due mainly to their financial situations!).

hi there

have you done the internation kits ie england etc :)

hi mate are you doing the barcelona 3rd kit an the real madrid 3rd kit thanks

hi mate are you doing the barcelona 3rd kit an the real madrid 3rd kit thanks

All spanish league 2012/13 kits will be made and released in the kit pack. I am currently concentrating on English and Scottish first then will move back into european packs.

Not part of my kit packs yet - but seen as though Wales have announced their new 2012/13 international kit i thought i would post it here for you guys.

wales_1.png

Link: Portsmouth playing Plymouth in their new home shirt. Not released yet but I thought I'd post the link since you've included the unofficial Port Vale kits in the League 2 pack.

Hey Chris great work with all the new kit packs, are the ones available for download all complete? KUTGW :)

**** still waiting for complete Premier league :) League is started and they still not released third kits !

Portsmouth Home & Away 2012/13 kit now added to League 1 kit pack:

portsmouth_1-1.png
portsmouth_2-1.png

Last edited:
Ok for those of you that are waiting on the Blue Square Bet North and South kit pack to be released, I am still awaiting news/images on the following kits before i can release it:

North: Hinckley Home ; Gainsborough Away
South: Billericay Away ; Dorchester Away ; Bromley Home and Away

Last edited:
Added the Everton and Fulham 3rd Kits to the Premier League Kit Pack (now v3)

everton_3.png
fulham_3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.