2012/13 Official Kit Packs - SS Style - by hermanchides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats for the comments. As I mentioned before there is no point in releasing the kit packs unless I have at least all home and away kits for all teams in that specific league. But once I have those then I shall release the packs and update with Third kits if and when they are officially released.

Hope that makes sense... anyways - English Premier League 2012/13 Kit Pack - will hopefully be released later today :)

watford home kit is also football manager not happy egg!

hi there

great thread how do i upload the kit please :)

Sorry if I have missed a post that mentioned this but the Crystal Palace kits are wrong.

The kit make Avea is not displayed on the kit. Where you have it should read "founded 1905" on both the home and away kits.

Sorry if I have missed a post that mentioned this but the Crystal Palace kits are wrong.

The kit make Avea is not displayed on the kit. Where you have it should read "founded 1905" on both the home and away kits.

Thanks I shall have a look at the changes

NOW AVAILABLE
EUROPE - 2012/13 Season Kits

England- Premier League - DOWNLOAD HERE
England - League 2 - DOWNLOAD HERE
Scotland - Premier League - DOWNLOAD HERE

Please note that the League 2 kit pack has unofficial Home & Away kits for Port Vale. Once they have been officially released the kit pack will be updated, and images will be uploaded here.

NOW AVAILABLE
EUROPE - 2012/13 Season Kits

England- Premier League - DOWNLOAD HERE
England - League 1 - DOWNLOAD HERE
England - League 2 - DOWNLOAD HERE
Scotland - Premier League - DOWNLOAD HERE

Please note that like with Port Vale kits in the League 2 pack, League 1 pack has last years Portsmouth kits as their 2012/13 kits have yet to be announced. Once they have been announced the kit pack will be updated.

Hey was just wondering if it would be possible to release the championship kit pack now and just use Birmingham's away kit from last season until the new one gets announced as I have the prem league 1 and league 2 kits in my game now and some of the championship ones arent working as i have the lfc marshall update so i just need the championship kits now. And great job on the kits by the way. You make the best kits for football manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.