2012/13 Official Kit Packs - SS Style - by hermanchides

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have uploaded to Mediafire instead (again tried to upload to FMB but still not letting me do that!) - so please can you try the download again and let me know if there is still a problem. Cheers.

That's worked this time, many thanks :D

I've not had any problems dowloading any of your kit packs from here.

Most of the packs are uploaded directly to FM-Base so shouldnt have a problem. Seems that my English Megapack (being 15mb) is too big to upload to FM-Base (or so it seems, as it keeps bombing out on me trying to upload it). So had to upload to a filesharing site.

Most of the packs are uploaded directly to FM-Base so shouldnt have a problem. Seems that my English Megapack (being 15mb) is too big to upload to FM-Base (or so it seems, as it keeps bombing out on me trying to upload it). So had to upload to a filesharing site.
Ok, I just don't use file sharing sites but I've got kits for most English teams so should be fine.

Ok, I just don't use file sharing sites but I've got kits for most English teams so should be fine.

If you go to the downloads section of this forum you will still be able to get each individual kit pack from English leagues. So if you dont want to download via mediafire for the megapack you can still get all the leagues from it there.

I hope you will find some time for Polish Ekstraklasa League :) Briliant Bundesliga kits :)

I really wish people would look at the rest of the thread before asking pointless questions like this that thake up Chris' time when he could be making more kits

Dunno where else to put it, as you dont have any other threads running n didnt wanna message you direct....your belgian kit pack for last season the upload link is broke! :)

Hope you all had a good Bank Holiday Weekend (if your in the UK lol). I am going to crack on with the Italian Serie A kit pack, along with any updates to the others that need doing.

Guiseley Away kit sponsor changed (will be updated in English MegaPack soon) and Hibernian Third kit now in the Scottish MegaPack.

guiseley_2-1.png
hibernian_3.png

You can leave visible "show spoiler" kits completed (england - italy - germany - scotland - spain) which is now no longer seen as france and holland.
Thanks and sorry for any mistakes in my English.
Perni |)

Status
Not open for further replies.