2013/14 Liga BBVA Thread

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 84
  • Views 8K
It's currently 1-1 at the Vicente Calder?n between the Madrid sides, with Benzema and Koke scoring the goals.

Anyone watching valencia and bilbao right game so far, herrera hit the post, muniain Is looking really lively someone will surely snap him up soon. Parejo looking top class too cracking game too!

Valencia gone in their shell a bit since the goal, would expect more goals probably an athletic equaliser if I had to predict should be more goals way its going for sure.

Sociedad Vallecano decent game vela has really come on and Ruben Rochina looks impressive tonight as well decent open game really enjoying la liga this season

Just watching Villareal vs Bilbao panic has just made one of the best in the box tackles I have ever seen, this game has been spoiled though these Spanish refs are worse then their English compatriots. Valencia Bilbao was ruined last week by refereeing decisions and now someone's been sent off in this one on my stream it looked dubious but it's a bit grainy so I may be wrong.

anyways this has been a decent hopefully Villareal can hang on for the win coz they're in my bet :p

Nearly el clasico time got nachos and beers at the ready not really fussed who wins just hope we see a great game of football!

Atletico Madrid, I really hope they can stuff them two fraud clubs Real Madrid and Barcelona.... if they win the league it would be a victory for football.

R.I.P. Vilanova, he was extremely unlucky to have his chance as manager of Barcelona taken away, and it's extremely tragic that he's now passed away.

So sad to hear about Villanova just shows you that nothing is guaranteed in life and to make the most of any opportunity that comes your way

First costa injured now turan injured it's falling apart for atletico think Costa could be out the WC judging by his Reaction

First costa injured now turan injured it's falling apart for atletico think Costa could be out the WC judging by his Reaction

At least they're managing to hold on for now.

I guess I jinxed them.

Last edited: