2013/14 Liga BBVA Thread

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 84
  • Views 8K
Luis Enrique named new barcelona coach now theres a surprise, I dont keep up with serie a like I used to so dunno if this is a good bad or indifferent appointment anyone got an opinion on him?Edit: so he left roma last year and went to celta told you i dont keep up much haha

Last edited:
Luis Enrique named new barcelona coach now theres a surprise, I dont keep up with serie a like I used to so dunno if this is a good bad or indifferent appointment anyone got an opinion on him?Edit: so he left roma last year and went to celta told you i dont keep up much haha
Very set in his ways and can be like LVG towards his players. Talks he wants to bring in out and out STR and change style of play a bit.

Very set in his ways and can be like LVG towards his players. Talks he wants to bring in out and out STR and change style of play a bit.

Sounds like what they need

Just realised I need to start keeping up with football matters more but in between mrs, kids, Keeping up with the prem, uni work, gaming and being a fledgling indie dev there are not enough hours in the day when did i get old

Sounds like what they need

Just realised I need to start keeping up with football matters more but in between mrs, kids, Keeping up with the prem, uni work, gaming and being a fledgling indie dev there are not enough hours in the day when did i get old
it happens to the best of us mate

Yeah, Barca need an ACTUAL striker. Sure, Messi is fantastic, but he's had a bit of an off season and, again, I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but as well as his goal scoring ability he likes coming deep and bringing Pedro and Sanchez into the game. I guess he really liked playing as an attacking midfielder.