Anton86

Reaction score
This is a savegame I've uploaded. For people who are wondering what will happen in the long term with clubs, nations on the new version. Also for people who like to play with a complete world of regenes. No manager's ever been added to a club. Only one manager who I've send to holiday for 20 years. There's a whole world to explore since you'll not no any players around.
Loaded top league competitions are Australia, Engeland, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Turkey, U.S.A. Larga database.
I had alreany put it on filefront for a friend Eric, you can download it here
http://www.filefront.com/17493026/FM-11-Eric.rar

Last edited:
Cool. Downloading it now, can't wait to see what teams fail :p

I'm playing this game for just a while now, and I'm totaly thrilled about it!
I recommend this game to anyone who wants to play fm like never before!

2030 is the perfect year for one of these saves, not too distant and not particularly recent. Can't wait to have a look-see.

Yes that's what I felt. Loads of players have retired and become coach. All teams are filled with only regens (maybe except for a very few players still being there). Regens even start to retire, many become great coaches. When you search through agents they sometimes have some very talented young coaches in their player lists.

here's a few now, I'll do more later after AZ - AJAX is finished!

ive downloaded it but it doesnt work....the file or somethink like that, is there anyway where i can make this a saved game (when i click load game its there)??

yes of course, you go to my documents, sports interactive, football manager 2011, games, you unpack it there, then it's a savegame you can load. that's what it's supposed to do

well actually, in my game, I started unemployed, managing Preston now. Man City in 4th place. So actually there's room for other teams this year

i cant get it working, i think its a different file type...whenever i download RAR it dont work, ill just holiday it, or something

well you didn't just put the rar file there right? you've got to unpack it. use WinRar.

The World Cup history, though the last one is played on mine, on the savegame you can download the 2030 World Cup still has to be played
Also the European Cup History.

Last edited:
why would you both all players in every game will be different stats there is no point to this!