The World Cup history, though the last one is played on mine, on the savegame you can download the 2030 World Cup still has to be played
Also the European Cup History.
Saudi Arabia third placed haha

why would you both all players in every game will be different stats there is no point to this!

What do you mean??

And yes, there are a few like Alexandre Letellier, Kerfala Sampil, Bernd Leno, Gervais Sanou, George Thorne, Armand Ella, Jan Oblak, Giovanni Cristofari and many more

Aye right Scotland winning a major tourny. They cant qualify never mind win one

England losing to the USA in the World Cup and Scotland in the Euros...

I don't think I want to live in that future.

i downloaded this and put it into the games folder on sports interactive but it wont show on the load screen, the rest of my games come up as a fm file but this one comes up as a rar file, anyone know how to sort this, would be greatly appreciated

Playing atm. **** look at palermo!! almost evry single one of their players is awesome. who wouldve thought it? :)

Yes actually, from Palermo I have loaned John Schaap, he really is amazing. am 4th with Preston, 2 matches left, Arsenal and Manchester United, first and second they are, will be hard.

@ rfisher

With WinZip yes, or WinRar

can someone post man city players, history? i wanna see how fail they are.

Just checked, he only loaded the top leagues, walsall never left league 1 and have never had a manager.

True, I only did top leagues, just to satisfy people who want to play elsewhere than England. Will create a much larger game, probably after the second patch. I could give you a list of the Man City players but it wouldn't really help you. I could also screenshot every individual player, but I would reccomend to download the save file so you can look for yourself, before I'm busy making screens of the whole world, all players, etc.
And the Premier Leaugue history I had already mad a screenshot off, so since you're not looking at stuff posted before anyway it wouldn't make much sense