Well Barcelona won the Champions League 3 times in a row the last years and is in the final against Bayern München in the save which they won in my game, and they will in most games. Man City dominate the Premier Leaugue although in my save Arsenal finished first, Man City not being in the top 3 (to be decided 4th-6th).

I can`t load this save.Anybody to help me? Anton86 can you upload picture with winners of Golden Ball

Last edited:
whats the prices of the players beeing signed? In 1996, it was a shock when Shearer was signed for £15m!!! Jesus, then it slowly went up with Denilson to Real Betis thgen years later you got Zidane, Kaka, Figo siging 40 odd million, now Ronaldo for £80m, Man City were rumoured to pay £100m for Rooney... what the **** will it be like in 2030 haha

Golden Boot, the Richest clubs, and some major transfers the last seasons

Golden Boot, the Richest clubs, and some major transfers the last seasons

This is very good.So i ask you again can you upload picture with Golden Ball winners.This is interesting me.I`m sorry if i`m too cheeky

lol. Look at the squads and the players nationality. Hardly any English in the English Premier League xD

can you put something up about celtic.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

yes can you put something up about celtic

keep in mind that the last year is not in the save

What do you want to see on Celtic? Schotish Leaugue is not in there, sorry!

Anton86 your message box says its full or something. my profile name is Charles English. search me up cos yours isnt coming up for some weird reason- steam is funny.

Hi, can you post some screenshots of the best players and managers in the game. Want to see if their are some regens who end up becoming as good as Maradona Pele etc

Could someone post a shot of Huddersfield team and history please.
Thanks in advance.

As I already mentioned, only the Premier League is available, no levels below that (in any nation)

Screenshot Of Nathan Redmond, Mathias Fanimo And Blair Turgott Please...Some of the best players around the world their attributes and stast please :) thankss

Hope this is a satisfieng amount of players. To those who don't wanna now because it would spoil their game, just don't look!

download not working for me!, any chance you could upload to another server as i desperately want this save! and are there any others?