romian

Reaction score
Update 2014-01-25: Tactics for 14.2.2
3-4-2-1-0 romian & vezz (SicSyco tweak).tac Great tweak from SicSyco!

#3-7-0 romian 14.2.2 is in the bottom under Attached Files or in this post

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The 3-4-2-1-0 Original for 14.1.3 and 14.1.4
3-4-2-1-0 romian (Veez Concept).tac

View attachment 448275

The concept of this tactic is all from Veez. All i have done is try to make it perfect in the best way i can.

My first test was with Nurnberg in the German Division. Expected position was 16 of 18.
The training i use is Def pos.

Here is some screens
:

View attachment 448273 View attachment 448272 View attachment 448271

And matches:
View attachment 448270 View attachment 448269 View attachment 448268 View attachment 448267

Did a few games with Newcastle so see if it works with them too:

View attachment 448266View attachment 448265View attachment 448264

And here is Ben Arfa that i use in the AMC pos:
View attachment 448255

Hope you guys will enjoy this tactic as much as i have ;>

Btw, You will not get like 30-40 shots a game with this, but you will hopefully get alot of Clear cut chances!

Enjoy! And special thanks to Veez again for this awesome concept!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Update 2013-12-14:
Won League 1 with Colchester with only 2 signs. Used the underdog tactic !3-4-2-1 Colchester.tac

I change the D-Line depending on "Odds" for the game. If iam fav. i use deep or much deeper.
If its a close call i start with Standard. And if iam Underdog i use higher or much higher.

Won the FA Cup too, just insane!

Update 2013-12-14
:
Romian & Veez Player Filters.rar

Update 2013-12-19:
All tweaks and screens in the thread!
3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold! - Attachments

READ THIS!
These 3 tactics are pretty straightforward. One is for when you are favourite to win a match, other for when you are an underdog and the other when its even or close to even. When choosing take various factors into account. Your form, opponent form, whether game is home or away and obviously, game odds that can be previewed before every match. The favourite tactic should be used against teams that sit deep and dont give us space in behind them to run into. that is why we use an AMC on support up front. he will roam and drag defenders for incoming CM's to have space in front of goal, but also get on the end of some through balls. The even tactic is to be played when you want to attack, but when you know the opponent will attack too, so it isnt as important to drag defenders coz they will push up leaving space behind them for the SS and other players to exploit. The underdog is mostly defensive. its aim is to stop the opponent from causing danger and launch the occasional fast counter attack to try and score a cheeky goal.

Last edited:
If you have a good/great team, You can use more Freedom!

8:0 and 6:0, haha, good job, will try it.

Last edited:
can u put some instructions for positions like should i use an attacking wing back or more defensive one?

can u put some instructions for positions like should i use an attacking wing back or more defensive one?

Would say more attacking. Acc, pace, crossing, passing and Stamina.
3 DC and 2DM is the defence. WB is more "backup"

what is the requirement for AMC, and the 2 MCs?

Interesting formation but it seems impressive , for 14.1.3 or 14.1.4?

what is the requirement for AMC, and the 2 MCs?

I use Ben Arfa as AMC, He scores alot with only 12 i finish. But think the best is good acc and pace and bollcontrol.

Both MC gets alot of chances. I use Cabaye and Sissoko. But think it will work good with any MC that have good attributes like Ben Arfa, Rossi, Mata. But i used Daniel Ginczek with Nurnberg. He is all AC.

I am testing it with 2 other tactic, it is being the best one or 2nd best....well done you and Vez.

ohhh man !! i think u found something rly serious here !! outstanding, ppl have to try this out and if possible adapt this concept with different formations, good job romian and veez keep it going !

1st game with this so inst fluid at all i just plug it in...View attachment 448203 EPIC!

Last edited:
I've been using this tactic for a fair amount of matches now, and I noticed that most of the goals I concede are corners and that, however my team is relegation candidate nr. 1, the instruction 'be more expressive' works very very well.

I've been using this tactic for a fair amount of matches now, and I noticed that most of the goals I concede are corners and that, however my team is relegation candidate nr. 1, the instruction 'be more expressive' works very very well.

but the fluidity is very rigid, if u tell them "to be more expressive" wont get a bit twisted ?

imo the most important stat for defenders is heading (then acc pace) in this patch

Same here. Dont know if there is any thing to do about that.

yeah i notice. Using IFK G?teborg in the swedish league now with that instruction, and my last 15 games with Newcastle. Works awesome ;>