cant wait to try this out mate!!! :D did you tweak the spearhead or the deadly counter version? taking a look at eveyone's results, its doing awesome. great job and thank you. gonna start a new save :D hehehe

but the fluidity is very rigid, if u tell them "to be more expressive" wont get a bit twisted ?

Yeah that's what I thought, but I didn't create very much chances, so I ticked it on and since then I created at least 2 CCC every single match.

cant wait to try this out mate!!! :D did you tweak the spearhead or the deadly counter version? taking a look at eveyone's results, its doing awesome. great job and thank you. gonna start a new save :D hehehe

The Spearhead ;>

The Spearhead ;>

nice! i was away for a couple of days so couldnt play the game or post, so i was already excited to get back to playing and trying to improve the tactic, but u just made my day! :)

nice! i was away for a couple of days so couldnt play the game or post, so i was already excited to get back to playing and trying to improve the tactic, but u just made my day! :)

Well it's not perfect. You maybe find something that makes it better!

Well it's not perfect. You maybe find something that makes it better!

we'll see, but seems to be working pretty well. for now im gonna have some fun! :)

Looks amazing, might test it when I get home, can I see the tactic screen in English?

we need to find the best corner setup to add to this, both offensive and defensive

Yeah... Feels like i have been trying everything. Most times they dont score with a header. The ball pinballs around in the penaltyarea and then... boooom!

I can't manage to download your updated version and use it via tactics I'm really average on computers but i can use veez original tactic help please