Hehe looks interesting !

Plus given the shape of the tactics, it is one to test as Christmas is coming....Ho-Ho-Ho

Great thanks

Any recommendation on what should I put it as ?

Also played 6 games now

3-1
3-1
2-1
2-1
2-1
2-1

Any way on trying to keep a clean sheet ?

How do they score? Now when i play with Gothenborg in the Swedish league, i give up more goals then with Newcastle. Mostly corners and Looooooong balls over my whole team ;>

Try lower the d-line or dont play with offsidetrap.

How do they score? Now when i play with Gothenborg in the Swedish league, i give up more goals then with Newcastle. Mostly corners and Looooooong balls over my whole team ;>

Try lower the d-line or dont play with offsidetrap.

Long balls not many, mostly crosses or freekicks from the side ... They never scored from the middle unless they did a long ball over the defence. Haven't conceded a corner yet but it's like the same with freekicks or crosses from the side

It's also maybe the CWB aren't full green yet .. I don't know

Long balls not many, mostly crosses or freekicks from the side ... They never scored from the middle unless they did a long ball over the defence. Haven't conceded a corner yet but it's like the same with freekicks or crosses from the side

It's also maybe the CWB aren't full green yet .. I don't know

IMO, forget tackle and marking: Go for heading, positioning and mostly anticipation! If you defenders and DMCs knows where the ball will go (anticipation), knows where to be to clear the ball (positioning) and knows how to not deliver the ball into the wrong hands (in this case feet) (heading), then you will have great advantage.

Very good start with this tac!!

My AMR/L are not happy at the moment :)

IMO, forget tackle and marking: Go for heading, positioning and mostly anticipation! If you defenders and DMCs knows where the ball will go (anticipation), knows where to be to clear the ball (positioning) and knows how to not deliver the ball into the wrong hands (in this case feet) (heading), then you will have great advantage.

i completely agree, but tackling and marking is always useful :p

So, any chance to upload this tactic but with a striker?

probably wont work with a striker because the opposition wont push up as much and you will no longer be able to exploit the space behind their defence. you are welcome to experiment with it though. let us know if you stumble on something interesting :)

This tactic looks really impressive! has anyone had any experience of the tactic on classic mode while instant resulting?

i completely agree, but tackling and marking is always useful :p

Im saying this, because i read in the forum (dunno where), that SI had tackle slider almost at the max and they could not make it better, because doing so would kill dribbling. So, they raised other starts to make defenders better.

But decisions, determination and teamwork will have to be considered as well.

guys, when chasing a result or want to score a winner, play attacking players in the WB positions as they get heaps of chances. or simply adapt offensive players to WB position. i've done it with Henderson in my Southampton save and works a charm. luke shaw is awesome by the way :D

Last edited: