3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Is there any player filters for this tactic?

Been test this tactic with, Nurnberg, Newcastle, Cardiff, West Brom, Chelsea, Dortmund, Napoli and now Colchester. Works with any team and player if you use the D-Line correct.

Key player is MC-MC-AMC and here you want passing, finish, speed, bollcontrol and composure.

Been test this tactic with, Nurnberg, Newcastle, Cardiff, West Brom, Chelsea, Dortmund, Napoli and now Colchester. Works with any team and player if you use the D-Line correct.

Key player is MC-MC-AMC and here you want passing, finish, speed, bollcontrol and composure.

Thanks mate.This tactic is just AMAZING!!

Update on my save using my tweaked version of the original tactic...

View attachment 444968View attachment 444967View attachment 444966View attachment 444965View attachment 444964View attachment 444962View attachment 444961

Came 3rd in the league which was a shame but when you compare my team to Man Utd and City it's a surprise I got that close to them. Usuing a 'normal' tactic, this team would probably finish 10th-6th.

Made the Champions League final, playing Barca, will upload SS of how I do.

This tactic is a beast.

Update on my save using my tweaked version of the original tactic...

View attachment 441574View attachment 441577View attachment 441578View attachment 441579View attachment 441580View attachment 441581View attachment 441582

Came 3rd in the league which was a shame but when you compare my team to Man Utd and City it's a surprise I got that close to them. Usuing a 'normal' tactic, this team would probably finish 10th-6th.

Made the Champions League final, playing Barca, will upload SS of how I do.

This tactic is a beast.
Upload you're version please

can you give us some informations about your tweaks QPR please? :)

Sure,

I changed the 2 DMs, one to a DLP set to defend, and one a BWM set to defend.

Also changed a couple of player instructions.

Thats all!

I've also noticed that having a very fast 'SS' is vital. Also your 2 CMs need to have good pace becuase they also run onto through balls from the SS and DLP.

Really great tactic mate, congratulations.

I find the V1 the best with the drop deeper instruction added.

Thanks again!

ok, i had some doubts in it, but after this? WOW!!!
View attachment 444953
it's worth to add, that PSG is the best team in Europe in rankings, am on smth like 30-40 place or worse, so.. incredible result.

what is the diffrence on old veez concept and the New updated yesterday?

Back