3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
romian's new version (page 101) is doing wonders for me. i just changed the defense line to drop deeper.
lewandowski has scored 12 goals (1 from pen) in 4 matches. in cup matches i used my sub team.

View attachment 445172

don't know, still doing very well with the original tactic with my newly promoted san marino in serie A and don't really want to touch anything for the moment XD

I will def have some test with v2 asap though, as romian an veez have done enough to gain my trust like forever... thank you guys!

How do I change how hard the players tackle? I always get red cards

As for the 3 central defenders, the outside (DCL DCR) or the center defenders will need more pace?

One of the CM have "shorter pass" and the other not..
Is suppost to be like that?

When i started the v1 i played with Nurnberg and my MCL was not that good at passing. Forgot to change it before the release.

When i started the v1 i played with Nurnberg and my MCL was not that good at passing. Forgot to change it before the release.

There is already a V2 version? Without being the version for small / medium teams?

I just called it v1 and v2. It can be found att page 101, comment 1006. And its for Underdog teams.

I continue to recommend to post everything in the OP.

Many of the comments i've seen here are about "Where can i found tactic x, set pieces y, etc.".

I would also recommend to others, like the QPR tweak to start a new thread with his tweak, if Romian does not want to post it in the OP.

I dunno where Veez tweaks are, where QPR tweak his, where you have uploaded V2, jassar set pieces images, etc.

Just trying to help, ofc :D

The only thing for me is that I concede every match. Playing as southampton and the only reason I'm not in the 1st position is that!!! Always a late goal against!!! But Amazing tactic so far

The only thing for me is that I concede every match. Playing as southampton and the only reason I'm not in the 1st position is that!!! Always a late goal against!!! But Amazing tactic so far

Even with a lower d-line?

i you're conceeding late goals, try changing to attack when you're comforabe and in the lead at the end of the second half

Back