3-4-3 The Langvatn Tribute By Jesaustralia

jesaustralia

Premium
Reaction score
3-4-3 The Langvatn Tribute

689598d1411948940-3-4-3-langvatn-tribute-jesaustralia-f.c.-barcelona_-tactics-overview.png

693473d1413176078-3-4-3-langvatn-tribute-jesaustralia-liga-bbva_-overview-stages-6.png

693479d1413176163-3-4-3-langvatn-tribute-jesaustralia-f.c.-barcelona_-squad-players.png

693482d1413176179-3-4-3-langvatn-tribute-jesaustralia-f.c.-barcelona_-squad-players-2.png

THE LANGVATN TRIBUTE VIDEO

[video=youtube;qIQ2EJVQK1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIQ2EJVQK1A[/video]

Special Thanks to Fesliyan Studios Who Delivered Their Magnificient Background Music In My Video - If you enjoyed their music share this video on your facebook profile so other people can be made aware of their talents.

You can also Subscribe to Fesliyan Studios at the link below - Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/FesliyanStudios

Did You Hear The Voice In The Video & Thought That Was Exellent!
Ladies & Gentlemen - That Is Rick! - Rick Comes From Ireland and is my friend. Rick can Impersonate everything from Don La Fontaine - Liam Neeson - John Cleese
- Jack Nicholson & Many More...Rick Has Recorded over 40000 Trailers & Commercials - Guys I love Him! - He Impress Me Every Time!

If you liked what you heard please share this video on facebook or anywhere else you can think off. To be completely honest Rick needs your help! - If you know somebody who could help Rick further his career let them know about him or let them see/hear the video - he's a real talent that needs to be picked up right now.

With Any Interest Regarding Rick Contact Me: [email protected]
Much Love Guys
- Don't forget to Like - Comment & SUBSCRIBE
Thanks!

DOWNLOAD THE UNDERDOG VERSION TWEAKED BY MR. LANVATN HERE

I actually didn't wanna release this just yet - I have several people testing it including myself ofcause. It was too promising to keep it back so I decided to release it.

As you can see this is a tribute to Mr. Langvatn - though he haven't had anything to do with this tactic - its all done by me Jesaustralia, but its highly inspired by one of his tactics, so it was only fair to give the tactic the right name.

I was sitting frustrated at the tactic table after trying 4-5 different tactics I came up with through the first half of my season and I wasn't happy at all because it meant I was constantly unfluid and it didn't look the way I wanted it to look in the match engine.

The Story First
So with my squad I was noting down I only had/have central defenders and had to work a tactic around that somehow. I was looking at all the talent and the amount of it I decided to sell my world class aging wingers in the January transfer window, to make room for something new which wasn't going to be wingers. The problem I always get is to many strikers and in my team that means world beaters on the bench, I can't accept that I always feel like its not right somehow. So I looked at the tactic screen while I was establishing the problems and the player material that I had available and came up with a formation looking like a 3-4-3 or for some people its a
3-2-2-2-1 for me its a 3-4-3. I wanted to make a tactic where I was using the inside forward role and using my very talented midfield in the progress.I was trying many things with this formation and it looked like another fail. So I decided to look at one of Mr. Langvatn's tactics and used alot of his framework if not all. Suddenly my team started to play like heaven, it was incredible to watch one two's - countless through balls and astonishing finishing it was all so beautiful and it was to good to be truth I felt. It continued I had 3 draws 2 of them in matches where I was unfluid and had lots of injuries so had to use youth. The last draw I got was against a bottom team and I was using youth and reserve players so my 1st team players would be ready for Roma in the Champions league quarter finals.

After noticing the promising golden nugget I decided to contact 3 consistant brokensjnf8ewhce8.com to test this for me as well and I did and I hope they will report back in this thread when they are ready.

When I use this tactic with great players I see:

High possession
one two's
one touch passes
through balls
Inside forwards that work
High pressure
Lots of goals
Indoor soccer moves
Intelligent play till 85% chance of scoring
Everyone scores - Striker & Inside strikers score more
Potential underdog tactic (Need a tester for that)

It feels wrong to say I'm proud of this tactic because all the framework I've used come from The Mr. Langvatn factory :) The formation though is my idea and its honestly developed looking at the availability of my squad so no big science by me. Alot of the Langvatn things doesn't make sense to me especially the creative freedom, but 14 is the magic number :)

The Tactic:

3 central defenders - I like the two outer defenders to have some acceleration/pace
and the left outer to have very good mental stats and very good jumping/heading for the corners.
The central defender I want to have very good mental stats and passing and creativity as well.

2 DMC's - What can I tell you - in Langvatn tactics these are box to box midfielders in my tactic they are more a combination between a deep laying playmaker and a defensive midfielder. If you train them to become good at box to box things that will probably work very well. Just remember in possession tactics composure - anticipation - decision - creativity - passing - teamwork are strong factors.

2 MC's - I use Le Bigot and Klinger - just kidding (These are beast midfielders in my game) I use AMC's who can play MC, but for me they are more than that! - I train them to become Complete forwards in the midfield so the keyword here is complete forward training schedule. High flair - creativity - composure - anticipation - quickness - strenght - work - teamwork - technique - first touch - dribling - finishing - longshot's - offball - decisions. Basically all skills that matters :)

2 Inside Forwards - Quicker than quick - Poachers that are at 20 pace 20 acceleration 20 agility
and if you can get them with flair and technique that's good to. This position I retrain my strikers and its preferred that they play with Left foot for AMR position and Right foot in AML (Not a requirement)

The Centre Striker - Creative forward/Complete forward

Player Filter Post - Click Here

Training:

Preseason:

1st set your tactic in all 3 slots on the tactical screen

2nd Arrange 8 away friendly matches - watch them!

3rd Goal=Full tactical Fluidity - Goto the training screen & set it to:

Team cohesion - intensity=very high - 50% - match training=tactical only

Keep it like this till your tactic is fully fluid -
Remember to get some fitness training in their as well! -
When Fluid switch match training to Teamwork a few weeks before 1st match -
This Will Get your Team Gel Level to Extremely Strong Understanding

All season/Rest Of The Season:

Team Cohesion - Intensity Low - 50% Match Training - Tick Rest After Match

Read This Post To Help You Decide Match Training!

Then rest individually straight after a match has finished

73% or below=3 days rest
74-78=2 days
79-83=1 day
84 or above= 0 day

Set your players to average-light workload - Go into their profile under training. If they Do to many things they will have heavy/very heavy workloads - You Want Average - Light Workload.

Some of you have requested The Langvatn Tribute Save that I have my success with so I will make that available to you. Be aware that I run lots of leagues and to fasten processing time I suggest to remove some of them.
The Langvatn Tribute - Fantasy Save

Now depending on you and your interactions in the thread - this could be my last release though their is plenty of ideas in their still :)

So LIKE this thread - Take pictures/screenshots=ALT+F9 - give your thoughts and critique comments a release, so we can all see how you went with this tactic and learn more for a possible future release.

I need someone to test this tactic with an underdog team and an Extreme underdog team in either
Spain - England - Italy - Germany or France

Enjoy & have a beautiful day every day

Cheers

PS.
Will most certainly compliment any top team
Watch this video for proof
[video=youtube;n9-OcxIwQjY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9-OcxIwQjY[/video]​

Last edited:
Like I tell you in a pm I will go with Sassuolo in Serie A. I think its a nice undergog team,with my R.Madrid save I want to experimenting my own tactics ( too weird tactics have to say lol ).So im in with underdog team in Italy. I will post my progress here ;)

Like I tell you in a pm I will go with Sassuolo in Serie A. I think its a nice undergog team,with my R.Madrid save I want to experimenting my own tactics ( too weird tactics have to say lol ).So im in with underdog team in Italy. I will post my progress here ;)

Media prediction?

A quick update from my save.. Wasn't fluid until early March, SLB in CL 2nd leg. Was performing very well, but now it is fluid it looks much better. Good possession and quality passing. Have a 19 year old CD who dwells on the ball a lot and has given a few cheap goals away. Other than that it has been a great solid tactic. A plus is that we beat Barca in CL semi final and was easy :) Fixtures up till now.. 1st part of save is in the other thread.

View attachment 335663

bwomper that is one **** of a challenge and I applaud you for going for it!

View attachment 689885View attachment 689888

January.

With some early victories like vs Genoa and Lazio and a nice draw vs Roma.

The tactics is nice,but i have a lack of talent and quality

Oh Bwomper - that would have been a pain to go through all that - my apoligiez
I reckon you were fluid and all that so not gonna ask that. I think this test proves its not for extreme underdogs, however maybe with match training defensive positioning when such a small team just an idea.

Are you gonna try this with a different team?

Big thank you's for doing this - I really appreciate it, but I think your new computer thought it was painful, and you as well - me personally could feel it like a knife through the heart :)

How many leagues do you run now?

Cheers pal

Ok I a just currently playing my 1st competitive match with this tactic. Used it with my Man City side where I was testing my own 433 variants of Marcelo 3142 (back 4, 1DM, 2 CM and wingers/Inside forwards) and Arrigo Sacchi 442 (back 4, 3 DM, 2 swapping wingers/Inside forward, and a lone striker). So it is pretty much tailor made for this tactic - sold 1 RB and 1 LB, the other 2 FBs can play CB so just bought 1 more CM/DM. Same side as rest.

Result at half time:
View attachment 335659

Now, I've always just about won the league and cups with this squad, not very convincingly. And I never beat Arsenal in the last 2-3 season. So 6-0 is an awesome result and the football was so amazing.

Edit: finished at 6-0 at fulltime but I see that with Marcelo too if I get a **** load of goals in the 1st half I struggle to get goals in the second.

Last edited:
A quick update from my save.. Wasn't fluid until early March, SLB in CL 2nd leg. Was performing very well, but now it is fluid it looks much better. Good possession and quality passing. Have a 19 year old CD who dwells on the ball a lot and has given a few cheap goals away. Other than that it has been a great solid tactic. A plus is that we beat Barca in CL semi final and was easy :) Fixtures up till now.. 1st part of save is in the other thread.

View attachment 689898

That looks really good - Ofcause I expected something simular to that :)
I might record a video of a match to show you what sort of football I'm seeing with this tactic.

The thing that divides me currently is the match training - I really need to figure out what is best to use. I have a feeling when its a possession tactic I should use teamwork or just keep it at tactics only even when fluid. I thought some of my play went down a notch when I changed to attacking movement.

I'm currently in preseason - I'm gonna keep it at Tactics only till the January window and then change to Teamwork. I actually might reverse that due to new players bought, I need them on teamwork in the beginning so the will gel.

Ossis did you have it on Attacking Movement?

How did Ronaldo look in this tactic?

Did your team try to play/pass the ball all the way into the goal?

How many chances did you have?

Is it a tactic you enjoyed meaning would you continue with it?

Appreciate the testing alot - I applaud you all for doing this.

Cheers pal!

Ok I a just currently playing my 1st competitive match with this tactic. Used it with my Man City side where I was testing my own 433 variants of Marcelo 3142 (back 4, 1DM, 2 CM and wingers/Inside forwards) and Arrigo Sacchi 442 (back 4, 3 DM, 2 swapping wingers/Inside forward, and a lone striker). So it is pretty much tailor made for this tactic - sold 1 RB and 1 LB, the other 2 FBs can play CB so just bought 1 more CM/DM. Same side as rest.

Result at half time:
View attachment 689905

Now, I've always just about won the league and cups with this squad, not very convincingly. And I never beat Arsenal in the last 2-3 season. So 6-0 is an awesome result and the football was so amazing.

Edit: finished at 6-0 at fulltime but I see that with Marcelo too if I get a **** load of goals in the 1st half I struggle to get goals in the second.

Yes I see that problem to - You kill them with goals in the first half and then the players take a sleeping pill. P & P Freedom was very successful for me, but like you I couldn't stand looking at the sort of football being played. So I tried many different things with inside forwards and some worked a little but most was a disaster. Now I have to say this is for me the framework of an inside forward that works.

Fullbacks are very good choices for the outer central defenders position - retrained

I'm glad you liked the football being played, that's the most important part because spending so many hours looking at it...**** it needs to look good :)

What match training were you using?

Will you continue playing with this?

Cheers pal

Yes I see that problem to - You kill them with goals in the first half and then the players take a sleeping pill. P & P Freedom was very successful for me, but like you I couldn't stand looking at the sort of football being played. So I tried many different things with inside forwards and some worked a little but most was a disaster. Now I have to say this is for me the framework of an inside forward that works.

Fullbacks are very good choices for the outer central defenders position - retrained

I'm glad you liked the football being played, that's the most important part because spending so many hours looking at it...**** it needs to look good :)

What match training were you using?

Will you continue playing with this?

Cheers pal

attacking movement. And yeah, I will definitely complete the whole season. It looks really sexy.

I have a question about corners...they seem a bit too aggressive as in there is only 1 player back and the striker is not even in the box?

I have a question about corners...they seem a bit too aggressive as in there is only 1 player back and the striker is not even in the box?

Their should be 2 back at the corners - the 2 inside forwards I kept it like this - if one of them take corners you'll only have one just switch with someone else. Also their is noone challenging the goalie, thats on purpose because i had success with my near post defender and i liked what i saw.

Cheers

I'm looking forward to hear/see more screens by every one

So many questions Jes lol

OK, 1st​ one is that I kept it on attacking movement. Ronaldo was doing good but got a bad injury, and is still out now, will be all season. Point for is playing Neymar as striker was better than Ronaldo, Neymar scored more goals for me, although goals have come from all positions. My team did try to pass the ball into the goal but some of the goals scored and play was beautiful to watch and some great goals were scored. In regards chances I had a lot, mostly over 20 shots and at least half of those on target, ccc an half chances were up on most tactics I have played. I have loved playing the tactic and have enjoyed it considerably and will continue playing it along with my other saves with other tactics. Although next season I will try teamwork/tactics and see if it is any different.

So many questions Jes lol

OK, 1st​ one is that I kept it on attacking movement. Ronaldo was doing good but got a bad injury, and is still out now, will be all season. Point for is playing Neymar as striker was better than Ronaldo, Neymar scored more goals for me, although goals have come from all positions. My team did try to pass the ball into the goal but some of the goals scored and play was beautiful to watch and some great goals were scored. In regards chances I had a lot, mostly over 20 shots and at least half of those on target, ccc an half chances were up on most tactics I have played. I have loved playing the tactic and have enjoyed it considerably and will continue playing it along with my other saves with other tactics. Although next season I will try teamwork/tactics and see if it is any different.

Cool - and the reason I also asked about this is I did have over 70% possession in some matches and I think that was when playing with either teamwork or tactics only. I also had consistantly between 20-30 chances a match - I watched the matches on comprehensive it was amazing to watch.

Cheers

For me - corners work better with defenders, thats my personal experience, my nearpost defender scored over 30 last season which is a clear record for me

attachment.php