3-4-3 The Langvatn Tribute By Jesaustralia

Jes...I just re-visited your thread here. Do you think you can "import" something from your awesome "frankens" tweaks ? Just curious,this tactic is still in my top 5 of all the time

I changed alot in the frankenstein wife tweak. It was all about the mentality=positioning so all the players would be well connected another reason that they often have alot of possession. Also alot of the time when things don't go well it can be the player preferred moves that are missing that's what i see very clearly from the game actually. No instruction can make a good inside forward but if you have run with ball through centre and run with ball often then you suddenly have a great inside forward. I'm having plenty of success with the frankenstein-wife 100 tweak just beat croatia 5-1 with spain when the tactic wasn't fluid they couldn't beat anyone now they walk all over all of them.

I don't know if i can do anything with the tribute - i can take a look at it and try and set it up, but i won't test it through my RMA save because I'm happy the way things are their.

Cheers mate

Hello, anybody can re-upload the tactic please?