3-4-3 The Langvatn Tribute By Jesaustralia

Guys This is why I get extremely frustrated, I want this to happen for you all.

Look at the following 2 screenshots - this is the very reason why I hyped this tactic with a video with a professional voice over artist.

692636d1412931245-3-4-3-langvatn-tribute-jesaustralia-juventus-v-barcelona_-stats-match-stats.png

692639d1412931262-3-4-3-langvatn-tribute-jesaustralia-juventus-v-barcelona_-stats-away-stats.png

This tactic has a lot of things working successfully their among the passing the through balls the inside forwards and the centre striker, the triangle play is stunning by the 4 man midfield the defence keeps opponent away from goal very often, anyway i think their is plenty of settings in this tactic that could inspire other tactics

cheers mates

Last edited:
I Just had my record win

692740d1412966526-3-4-3-langvatn-tribute-jesaustralia-barcelona-v-sporting_-stats-match-stats.png

692742d1412966998-3-4-3-langvatn-tribute-jesaustralia-liga-bbva_-overview-stages-4.png

Wanted to show you video proof

[video=youtube;n9-OcxIwQjY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9-OcxIwQjY[/video]

Last edited:
tried the tactic with 3 teams .. still don't feel it ! so many goals conceded by crosses, most of them with the opposite wingers who are not marked .
now i'm with milan (extremely strong understanding - fluid tactic) and this is my squad ..

mandanda
bellusci - okore - djourou
garmash - de jong
boateng - nocerino
mounier(cuadrado) ---- bernard (el shaarawy)
berbatov

what's wrong with it ?

tried the tactic with 3 teams .. still don't feel it ! so many goals conceded by crosses, most of them with the opposite wingers who are not marked .
now i'm with milan (extremely strong understanding - fluid tactic) and this is my squad ..

mandanda
bellusci - okore - djourou
garmash - de jong
boateng - nocerino
mounier(cuadrado) ---- bernard (el shaarawy)
berbatov

what's wrong with it ?

I'm not very familiar with the players since its a while back for me, but when you say Berbatov I'm thinking he's not very quick my centre strikers are very quick and creative. Try to look at the filter again and compare with your own players if they have the same standard as that, to be honest I don't think they do. I can't stress enough about the inside forwards that I use - they are not wingers they are poachers retrained. Defenders are not slow and 2 of them are decent at jump/heading and the DCL is superb in jump/heading as he is the one I use for the corners. The defensive midfielders are anchormen who's also a deep laying playmaker type and the central midfield are midfield generals they are good at everything simular to a box to box midfielder but look more like a complete forward since that is also what they train. Quickness is key, well slow players are useless in most fm13 tactics, you will atleast need them to be decent. defence 13+ dm's 15+ mc's 15+ IF's20+ SC17+

Condition is important=higher condition better performances usually - Player personalities are important to, you don't want any players that disrupt team harmony if you do you must either sell him or play him constantly so he can be happy, but is 1 player worth that :) . If morale is dropping in a player I look at his last 5 matches in his profile and if his average rate for the last 5 matches have been poor I private lapdance him just kiddin, I have a private talk with him and tell him he needs to perform better.

Also I feel its important to get a great motivator assistant manager that takes care of team talks below is a picture of mine I think its beenficial if you can get one even better than mine in 1.motivation - 2.determination - 3.discipline - 4.tactical knowledge 5.Man management

692850-3-4-3-langvatn-tribute-jesaustralia-marek-suchy_-overview-profile-2.png

If you want my save uploaded let me know

Tell me how it goes

i did look at the filter before using the tactic .. but after looking againg , found huge differences ! will work on it :)

question : how could you train a MC to a complete forward schedule while he isn't a forward ? the schedule doesn't exist !

i did look at the filter before using the tactic .. but after looking againg , found huge differences ! will work on it :)

question : how could you train a MC to a complete forward schedule while he isn't a forward ? the schedule doesn't exist !

You train new position=striker
then you choose=complete forward

I see the schedules as what I would like the players to look like and I'm a big fan of the complete forward schedule and I had at times also used this schedule for defensive midfielders and it works very well their as well. The Inside forwards though I find that the schedule is very important t make the players lightning quick faster than possible after them have developed into what I want them to become I give them the complete forward schedule and they will get better technique decisioning passing etc. I find it to be a luxury if I have players with high flair and can make them inside forwards, but I think highly technical players along with quickness composure anticipation offball finishingfirst touch and dribbling will be a wow player, but not necessarily needed.

Mc's I always train as complete forward as I told you above - right from the beginning of their career till the end and they might become natural strikers without me playing them in that role, but they become more dangerous as a midfielder and will give you more goals and assists than a box to box midfielder+if ever needed you can also play them in attack, but i never need that :)

If you have a very talented winger who's decent at poacher skills - retrain him as a poacher, but he's preferred to play opposite side of his best foot

let me know how you go very interested

cheers mate

Giving this tactic a go again with my old liverpool save, full of decent regens as it's in like 2023. I'll let you know how it goes, really impressed by the results you're getting.

Giving this tactic a go again with my old liverpool save, full of decent regens as it's in like 2023. I'll let you know how it goes, really impressed by the results you're getting.

Yea so am I to be honest and I don't even post them all. but I'm not only impressed by the results I'm impressed by the play on the field as well. Its a joy to watch

Good luck Scotty tell me how it goes, I hope you get the sort of success I'm seeing, Cheers mate

Just saw the video mate :) The presentation of your tactic is quite unique! I just found out that pupuli here at this forum is still updating fm13, so I might have to take a look at your tactic when I start playing FM13 again :) The attacking potential of the tactic looks great, but I will see if I can make it better defensively without losing the attacking strength.

I've had a quick look at it. Started a new game with West Ham, and as expected, the tactic doesn't create much chances against stronger opposition. So I will find a game to use as a reference for tweaking it. I'll let you know if I find something useful :)

The tactic needs more counter-attacking power to beat stronger teams. Slow movement of the ball and trying to hold possession against better teams usually don't work well.

By changing speed to a lot quicker, changing your inside forwards not to run from deep, upping the width a bit, and some other small changes made my west ham team go from creating 0 chances and 0 shots against Liverpool, in a match where they dominated (ended 0-0 though), to creating 4 ccc's and 14 shots, against their 0 shots (commentator: west ham deserved their win)

Last edited:
Just saw the video mate :) The presentation of your tactic is quite unique! I just found out that pupuli here at this forum is still updating fm13, so I might have to take a look at your tactic when I start playing FM13 again :) The attacking potential of the tactic looks great, but I will see if I can make it better defensively without losing the attacking strength.

Well I wanted to do the voice myself, but unfortunately my voice is not talented enough so I bought my friend Rick to add some excentric enthusiasm :)

Mate that would be fantastic! - Formation came to life due to what players I had available at the time and then ofcause your sliders. Its very sound defensively for my team, but ofcause my team is also very good and it will be very hard to compare that with 2013 database players. I don't report all matches that I win big and its not unnormal for me to get 6-0 7-0 wins, but again class players are very essential for such wins.

The Inside Forwards in fm13 I have never seen working, but after changing it to your sliders its magnificient. Your 4-5-1 trippletweak is the inspiration/foundation so if you have an idea to improve further that will be fantastic.

Let me know how you go

Cheers mate

Changes:

Player instructions:

- DMC: Now man marking, and adjusted their sliders to be less attack minded

- AML/AMR: Run from deep set to rarely instead of often.

- Unticked "hold up ball" on all players

Team instructions:

- Width set to 10 instead of 5

- Tempo set to 15 instead of 3

With these changes, my west ham side (first season, no transfers) has managed to get 5-0-1 in the first 6 matches, including games against Everton, Liverpool, Man City and Man Utd... Will keep going.

Changes:

Player instructions:

- DMC: Now man marking, and adjusted their sliders to be less attack minded

- AML/AMR: Run from deep set to rarely instead of often.

- Unticked "hold up ball" on all players

Team instructions:

- Width set to 10 instead of 5

- Tempo set to 15 instead of 3

Mate I'm gonna take it into action with my superior team right away. It will be interesting to see if they will play even better or if something will get lost in the translation for them. It really shouldn't to be honest, and I really hope you have hit the spot on this one :)

Did you ever try this with the 451tripple tweak?

Anyway almost fully fluid because of the simularity in tactic and I'm playing Malaga away who is 4th in march

Is this the original Westham squad?

Cheers mate and thank you for the interest in this - its an honour that you chip in :)

Mate I'm gonna take it into action with my superior team right away. It will be interesting to see if they will play even better or if something will get lost in the translation for them. It really shouldn't to be honest, and I really hope you have hit the spot on this one :)

Did you ever try this with the 451tripple tweak?

Anyway almost fully fluid because of the simularity in tactic and I'm playing Malaga away who is 4th in march

Is this the original Westham squad?

Cheers mate and thank you for the interest in this - its an honour that you chip in :)

It's the original west ham squad, yes. And these changes aren't necessary for the triple tweak tactic, as it's a different formation. The main difference is that his one doesn't have any backs, so the settings had to be changed a little to match the "new" formation. The width is changed due to the formation is narrow enough as it is. Setting this to narrow again would make the players ****-buddies on the field, creating huge amounts of space for the opposition.