Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register
Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

ALV19

Feb 6, 2020
Any tips what to do agaist Liverpool, that is the one team i never have a chance agaist my last game endend as a 6-1 lose and the game before that was a 5-0 lose.

Nov 13, 2018
I don't know if it is the tactic or the train wreck of a match engine, but I'm conceding endless goals from set pieces. At least 1 per game. Makes the game virtually unplayable.

vujevic

Nov 4, 2012
I don't know if it is the tactic or the train wreck of a match engine, but I'm conceding endless goals from set pieces. At least 1 per game. Makes the game virtually unplayable.
we all have problems with set pieces match engine suck.

you can try to train your team weekly with defensive set pieces.

Reactions: MargaretThatcher

vujevic

Nov 4, 2012
We even submited this in february they just dont care for game.

In 10 min I wil be on twich playing with Swansea also I will show you my new unfinished tactic what is unique in FM.

Koko4

Apr 25, 2010
Hi Zlatko! What about is the new tactic? Are you satisfied with it? Any release?

THX!

vujevic

Nov 4, 2012
Hi Zlatko! What about is the new tactic? Are you satisfied with it? Any release?

THX!
last night used it on stream with swansea

played 11 games won 9 with 2 draws

very stroung against teams who pressure you and your counter is very devasteting

even beat Totenham in fa cup by 2 0

I still feel corect way is to use atleast two tactics during matches if you feel you need to change soomething if your perfomance strugle.

tested it with Arsenal and works realy good

tactic is very unique because use 3 playmakers and I realy like it!

today I stream more and do more tests