Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

@vujevic what tactic is the current best mate gonna start a long term save with stoke city in championship bud.

@vujevic what tactic is the current best mate gonna start a long term save with stoke city in championship bud.

4-4-2 and 3-4-1-2 libero ofensive monster are great for long term.

you can check my you tube how I dominated with this two tactics

here still not finished product but works grat for me

use balanced mentality against best teams in away games
Using this tactic with Crewe in English League Two, going okay so far but I have had to remove "get stuck in" 4 red cards in 5 games haha!

despite i hate formation with two AM, this is my test with BMG

Attachments

• 20200616131356_1.jpg
    20200616131356_1.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 1,092
Won the Serie A with Sampdoria first season, got overtaken by a consortium that bought me Odsonne Edouard and Luiz Felipe aswell as getting Jeison Murillo back from loan. First season i bought Van Drongelen and Andre Anderson as only reinforcements that played much.

Grabbed Cataldi for 2nd season myself, retrained D'Amico to play AMsup and Nabbed Dimarco to have a good backupå for Murru on WBL.

I must say the loans and chaos with u-20 not takign all ure players to get match fir while u-18 does is strange but hey :p
Going to clean up the squad a bit and make sure to ditch anything that wound be neede for the coming years.

Brilliant tactic Vujevic! Totaly balkan with all the red cards aswell xD

here still not finished product but works grat for me

use balanced mentality against best teams in away games

First season using this tactic, Crewe in English League Two with a media prediction of 7th. I have absolutely stormed the league, this is head and shoulders the most dominant tactic I have come across on this game, most tactics on FM20 I have found lose their effectiveness in January / February but this was absolutely not the case with this.

As you can see from the attached images I finished top with a league record amount of points, during the season I also set league / club records for most clean sheets in a row, most goals scored across a season. Best attack in the league by a long way and the second best defence.

General observations / tips about tactic for anyone who would use it

- Dont worry about player ratings, as you can see from the squad screenshot there are very few players in the squad who averaged over 7.0 ( when you consider how easily we have won the league) Not really sure how/why but we would win many games 2/3-0 and only have 1 or two players finish the game above a 7

- I had to take off "get stuck in" after about 4 games due to a high number of red cards, even without get stuck in i still finished with the second most yellow cards and red cards in the league and picked up a few fines through the season for bad discipline e

- Try to have options at wing back, i found that the wing backs either had really good games or really bad games, sometimes finishing on 5.8 ratings

- Not sure wether you would NEED to but i trained everyone at the club in the position I would be asking them to play

- Dont worry about Positional Ability, very very few of my players were rated good in their position, the tactic still works

Overall

Easily the best tactic ive used on FM20 , we also held our own against teams two divisions above us in cup competitions ( one goal defeats to Stoke and Bristol City) . The most important thing is none of this was instant result or holiday, i played through the whole season and got these fantastic results!

Attachments

• crewe squad.png
    crewe squad.png
    282.1 KB · Views: 855
  • crewetable.png
    crewetable.png
    171.6 KB · Views: 777
Won the Serie A with Sampdoria first season, got overtaken by a consortium that bought me Odsonne Edouard and Luiz Felipe aswell as getting Jeison Murillo back from loan. First season i bought Van Drongelen and Andre Anderson as only reinforcements that played much.

Grabbed Cataldi for 2nd season myself, retrained D'Amico to play AMsup and Nabbed Dimarco to have a good backupå for Murru on WBL.

I must say the loans and chaos with u-20 not takign all ure players to get match fir while u-18 does is strange but hey :p
Going to clean up the squad a bit and make sure to ditch anything that wound be neede for the coming years.

Brilliant tactic Vujevic! Totaly balkan with all the red cards aswell xD
Which tactic are you using mate?

First season using this tactic, Crewe in English League Two with a media prediction of 7th. I have absolutely stormed the league, this is head and shoulders the most dominant tactic I have come across on this game, most tactics on FM20 I have found lose their effectiveness in January / February but this was absolutely not the case with this.

As you can see from the attached images I finished top with a league record amount of points, during the season I also set league / club records for most clean sheets in a row, most goals scored across a season. Best attack in the league by a long way and the second best defence.

General observations / tips about tactic for anyone who would use it

- Dont worry about player ratings, as you can see from the squad screenshot there are very few players in the squad who averaged over 7.0 ( when you consider how easily we have won the league) Not really sure how/why but we would win many games 2/3-0 and only have 1 or two players finish the game above a 7

- I had to take off "get stuck in" after about 4 games due to a high number of red cards, even without get stuck in i still finished with the second most yellow cards and red cards in the league and picked up a few fines through the season for bad discipline e

- Try to have options at wing back, i found that the wing backs either had really good games or really bad games, sometimes finishing on 5.8 ratings

- Not sure wether you would NEED to but i trained everyone at the club in the position I would be asking them to play

- Dont worry about Positional Ability, very very few of my players were rated good in their position, the tactic still works

Overall

Easily the best tactic ive used on FM20 , we also held our own against teams two divisions above us in cup competitions ( one goal defeats to Stoke and Bristol City) . The most important thing is none of this was instant result or holiday, i played through the whole season and got these fantastic results!
What tactic did you use for Crewe ? And where can I find it to download , I just lost in play offs in conference prem so I’ll try this one for next season

Which tactic are you using mate?
The 3-3-4 rectangle tactic.

Secodn season now, 2 points behind Juventus, made it to quarterfinals in CL were i got knocked out by PSG winning both matches2-0 (4-0total)
Using balanced when in tough away games.

Gonna look better next season as my new AMC's will have been worked properly into the squad.

Maybe 1 leftfooted CB to replace van drongelen since he is doing to many mistakes (penalties)

Current lineup:

Audero
right CB: Murillo - L: Nelsson - CBL: Luiz Felipe Subs: Van Drongelen or Chabot
WBR: Depaoli/Fløvik Fjørtoft WBR: Murru/Masina
DM: Vieira Sub: Cataldi
AMCL: S.Gomez/Kulusevski AMR: Pedri/Anderson
SCR: Edouard SCL : Quagliarella Subs: Milico/Gabbiadini/Arezo

The 3-3-4 rectangle tactic.

Secodn season now, 2 points behind Juventus, made it to quarterfinals in CL were i got knocked out by PSG winning both matches2-0 (4-0total)
Using balanced when in tough away games.

Gonna look better next season as my new AMC's will have been worked properly into the squad.

Maybe 1 leftfooted CB to replace van drongelen since he is doing to many mistakes (penalties)

Current lineup:

Audero
right CB: Murillo - L: Nelsson - CBL: Luiz Felipe Subs: Van Drongelen or Chabot
WBR: Depaoli/Fløvik Fjørtoft WBR: Murru/Masina
DM: Vieira Sub: Cataldi
AMCL: S.Gomez/Kulusevski AMR: Pedri/Anderson
SCR: Edouard SCL : Quagliarella Subs: Milico/Gabbiadini/Arezo

Can you share the file ?

334 rectangle with Chrissy's Set pieces added, also tweak of it for tough away games or to hold the lead.

test team med pred 15th, no transfers

Attachments

• 3-3-4-Rectangle tactic-by Vujevic Chrissy's Set Pieces.fmf
    44.7 KB · Views: 271
  • 3-5-2-Rectangle tactic-by Vujevic Chrissy's Set Pieces.fmf
    45.1 KB · Views: 209
  • 20200630161339_1.jpg
    20200630161339_1.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 766
  • 20200630161357_1.jpg
    20200630161357_1.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 709
  • 20200630161425_1.jpg
    20200630161425_1.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 600
  • 20200630161441_1.jpg
    20200630161441_1.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 358
Thinking of starting a new save as either Norwich or Burnley, someone like this. Can someone reccomend me a formation from @vujevic as he seems to be the king around here!
looking for a long term save where i can progress the team season on season, let me know please if you have any suggestions :)

i've hard times understanding wich tactic should i use nowadays man...
Could you update your first post or do a summary?

I got to say , even thoug i find Vujevic oto prahaps be the best "on trhe fly" crator of FM ,that i find it Trumendously hard to perform with this following up.

My strikers cant score and im dragging behind having to swap formations to maintain board achivements, and my normal approach dont realy work. THIS may be due to me beeign very on hands with teamtalks etc compare to Vujevic, but cant be certain...

But Eduardo scored 6 in 22 games, Petkovic 3 in 25 so after i swapped and they both looking at transfer list i haveFabio quagliarella (who wa sub before) now at 9 goals in 8 matches and 1 as sub. Millico who was 4th backup has 3 in 7 as sub.

One got to give credit when due but also criticism when appropriate.

the lineup i go is realy strong part froom strikers but there is so much still bugs in this game.

I haveMasinaon LB bought for 0 because suddenly i got popup saying Bologna offered 0 (and so i did it to), and voila i aquired him.

Ihe was 4 stars comapre to Murru who was 3, now Masina is 3 stars and murru 2.5 even tho they play shitloads, my coachingteam is 4.5+ stars, and same happened to Eduuard after beeing 5 stars hes now 3 even if he played everything upto like 9 matches ago.

Depaoli on rightback now only 2.5 stars who was 4.5 andbeeing my best performer consistently and 27 years old... RIP fm20?

All tactics I try work great for almost half a season, and then it suddenly stops. Hva no idea what to do about changing this terrible run. I play awsome in the european cups, but in the premier league im awful. anyone else having this issue?

edit: Im using the 442 now btw.

After engine adapts to your tactic you need to change.

That is reason why me use atleast 2,3 tactics per season.

If you loose 2 games in row change tactic.

You can watch my campaigns on you tube and see what i done.

After engine adapts to your tactic you need to change.

That is reason why me use atleast 2,3 tactics per season.

If you loose 2 games in row change tactic.

You can watch my campaigns on you tube and see what i done.

Thanx mate :)
Would it be possible to go back to the same tactic at a later stage, or is the tactic "useless" for all future?