First season using this tactic, Crewe in English League Two with a media prediction of 7th. I have absolutely stormed the league, this is head and shoulders the most dominant tactic I have come across on this game, most tactics on FM20 I have found lose their effectiveness in January / February but this was absolutely not the case with this.here still not finished product but works grat for me
use balanced mentality against best teams in away games
Which tactic are you using mate?Won the Serie A with Sampdoria first season, got overtaken by a consortium that bought me Odsonne Edouard and Luiz Felipe aswell as getting Jeison Murillo back from loan. First season i bought Van Drongelen and Andre Anderson as only reinforcements that played much.
Grabbed Cataldi for 2nd season myself, retrained D'Amico to play AMsup and Nabbed Dimarco to have a good backupå for Murru on WBL.
I must say the loans and chaos with u-20 not takign all ure players to get match fir while u-18 does is strange but hey
Going to clean up the squad a bit and make sure to ditch anything that wound be neede for the coming years.
Brilliant tactic Vujevic! Totaly balkan with all the red cards aswell xD
What tactic did you use for Crewe ? And where can I find it to download , I just lost in play offs in conference prem so I’ll try this one for next seasonFirst season using this tactic, Crewe in English League Two with a media prediction of 7th. I have absolutely stormed the league, this is head and shoulders the most dominant tactic I have come across on this game, most tactics on FM20 I have found lose their effectiveness in January / February but this was absolutely not the case with this.
As you can see from the attached images I finished top with a league record amount of points, during the season I also set league / club records for most clean sheets in a row, most goals scored across a season. Best attack in the league by a long way and the second best defence.
General observations / tips about tactic for anyone who would use it
- Dont worry about player ratings, as you can see from the squad screenshot there are very few players in the squad who averaged over 7.0 ( when you consider how easily we have won the league) Not really sure how/why but we would win many games 2/3-0 and only have 1 or two players finish the game above a 7
- I had to take off "get stuck in" after about 4 games due to a high number of red cards, even without get stuck in i still finished with the second most yellow cards and red cards in the league and picked up a few fines through the season for bad discipline e
- Try to have options at wing back, i found that the wing backs either had really good games or really bad games, sometimes finishing on 5.8 ratings
- Not sure wether you would NEED to but i trained everyone at the club in the position I would be asking them to play
- Dont worry about Positional Ability, very very few of my players were rated good in their position, the tactic still works
Easily the best tactic ive used on FM20 , we also held our own against teams two divisions above us in cup competitions ( one goal defeats to Stoke and Bristol City) . The most important thing is none of this was instant result or holiday, i played through the whole season and got these fantastic results!
The 3-3-4 rectangle tactic.Which tactic are you using mate?
Can you share the file ?The 3-3-4 rectangle tactic.
Secodn season now, 2 points behind Juventus, made it to quarterfinals in CL were i got knocked out by PSG winning both matches2-0 (4-0total)
Using balanced when in tough away games.
Gonna look better next season as my new AMC's will have been worked properly into the squad.
Maybe 1 leftfooted CB to replace van drongelen since he is doing to many mistakes (penalties)
right CB: Murillo - L: Nelsson - CBL: Luiz Felipe Subs: Van Drongelen or Chabot
WBR: Depaoli/Fløvik Fjørtoft WBR: Murru/Masina
DM: Vieira Sub: Cataldi
AMCL: S.Gomez/Kulusevski AMR: Pedri/Anderson
SCR: Edouard SCL : Quagliarella Subs: Milico/Gabbiadini/Arezo