Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

einherjer83

Nov 30, 2015
After engine adapts to your tactic you need to change.

That is reason why me use atleast 2,3 tactics per season.

If you loose 2 games in row change tactic.

You can watch my campaigns on you tube and see what i done.
Thanx mate :)
Would it be possible to go back to the same tactic at a later stage, or is the tactic "useless" for all future?

vujevic

Nov 4, 2012
After some time will start work again.

Also you can see in my videos that I change tactics during match if I am not happy with amount of chances.

Example good combo is my 3 4 1 2 and 3 3 4.

Similar type of players is needed.

Reactions: einherjer83

einherjer83

Nov 30, 2015
After some time will start work again.

Also you can see in my videos that I change tactics during match if I am not happy with amount of chances.

Example good combo is my 3 4 1 2 and 3 3 4.

Similar type of players is needed.

Thanx :D
Last question. I see that i have a problem on FM20 to get the tactic all fluid. its at 75% at best. Can add screenshots of training if you want.
I use same tactic at all 3 slots.

omrgul

Mar 26, 2014
Hey vujevic OR anyone, I always start playing FM late each year after final update. This thread is a very interesting read, and showcases some very impressive results.

Can you please highlight, at the end, which combination is best HOME and AWAY tactic?

And come Jan. Feb, after AI adaptation, is your 343 wide tactic enough to throw AI off again, or it is recommended to completely change it for sometime to 442 Balkan tactic?

omrgul

Mar 26, 2014
Hey vujevic OR anyone, I always start playing FM late each year after final update. This thread is a very interesting read, and showcases some very impressive results.

Can you please highlight, at the end, which combination is best HOME and AWAY tactic?

And come Jan. Feb, after AI adaptation, is your 343 wide tactic enough to throw AI off again, or it is recommended to completely change it for sometime to 442 Balkan tactic?
Can someone share inputs?

White Europe

Feb 2, 2014

If u going to use newest rectangle tactic i would use it together with libero monster, and 343 in duo with 442 balkan tactic... Or first season with first set and second with second set.

omrgul

Mar 26, 2014
If u going to use newest rectangle tactic i would use it together with libero monster, and 343 in duo with 442 balkan tactic... Or first season with first set and second with second set.
Hey WhiteEurope, which versions exactly? Please guide,

I can see 352 Rectangle version with Chrissy SetPieces, and for Libero Monster, there are also multiple versions.

White Europe

Feb 2, 2014
Hey WhiteEurope, which versions exactly? Please guide,

I can see 352 Rectangle version with Chrissy SetPieces, and for Libero Monster, there are also multiple versions.
Hi. This is libero monster:
And this is rectangle tactic:

Reactions: omrgul

vujevic

Nov 4, 2012
I am stucked in China due to my job and travel restrictions!

Good starting combo is rectangle tactic for home and libero ofensive for away games.

Few days ago I started to play on job with Burnley with latest database and I am using that combination.

proflix

Feb 22, 2009
Sorry ive been scrolling through but im confused, are the 20.2 tactics still viable or are the new tactics buried in the posts? Ive checked the updates but they are all 20.2 so not even sure whether i just click download or have to download from there