Hi FM Fans :)

Redownload the tactic guys... player instruction for MCL and MCR is wrong... or delete pass shorter instruction for them. So now MCL and MCR is without pass shorter instruction. :)

The formation is now 3-5-2 ( Antonio Conte Style )

Important informations :

Wing Back left should be left footed !
Wing Back right should be right footed !
Central Defender ( left ) should be left footed or very strong left foot
Central Defender ( right ) should be right footed or very strong right foot
Opposition Instruction is Important !

Always start match with Control Mentality.

Formation 352

View attachment 1031041

Opposition Instructions

View attachment 1031038

TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION

1) During the pre-season play no less than 5-7 friendly matches and I recommend to choose weaker opponents in order to guaranty easy wins in friendly matche and have "Superb" morale for your players when the season starts.
2) Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.
3) Choose "Match Tactics" focus for the match preparation because it makes tactic familiarity grows faster.
4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% change the match preparation to "Def. Position".

Tactic Download here :

View attachment 1031047

one game for test ? and win 1-0

Impressive stats
56e07f5cb7450-Foligno_v_Parma__Analysis_Post_Match.png

are you change mentality during matches?

If you are favorite and you lose change to Attack .

Edit : or when result is draw and you want a win , change to attack :) but after 75+ minutes...

Last edited:
Here are my results using this tactic for one season.

View attachment 1031383 View attachment 1031384

Altough, I've changed one of the strikers role to CF mid-season, because Dybala was really struggling to score (had like 5 goals in 18 matches). It seems to have helped in my case.

View attachment 1031385

have you tried with martial (right footed) on right and dybala (left footed) on left?

in FMSERBIA's screenshot he has it that way

which way would you recommend to do the strikers footing FMSERBIA?

have you tried with martial (right footed) on right and dybala (left footed) on left?

in FMSERBIA's screenshot he has it that way

which way would you recommend to do the strikers footing FMSERBIA?

Yes, I've tried both ways with no success.
But I'm going to try original formation once again at the start of the next season.

442 Diamond version is Uploaded !!!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/356545-4-4-2-diamond-4-1-2-1-2-a.html

Version 1 has been working wonders for my Juventus game. The three central defenders really add safety with the wingbacks being so far forward most of the time. Really suited to Juventus at the start of the game, with their collection of top class central defenders (although Chiellini has been injured most of the season for me), and Asamoah/Evra playing Left wingback and Lichtsteiner right.

Defensively solid, only conceded more than one goal in a game once all season and it was a pre-season friendly. Only minor issue is we've been getting a huge number of yellow cards and a few red cards too. Doesnt bother me, Juventus has the depth to deal with suspensions, but the media questions about my team being dirty are getting repetitive.

15 points clear in January, into the knockout rounds of the Champions League with 5 wins and a draw. Cant complain.

View attachment 168903

View attachment 168901

View attachment 168900