Poor Hélton... Scored an Owngoal at his own Testimonial :-(Good tactic mate!

I think that your tatics are great, but to be honest with u i don´t like when we made some tests with strong teams like u do in this tatic, but it´s just my opinion

Decided to test this with Spurs. Here is an update after 18 league games.

I am cruising in the league. My defence is absolutely ridiculous. 4 goals conceded, only 1 from open play. Kane is top scorer and has 15 goals in 16 games. Kyle Walker is ridiculous down the right flank as my wing back.

View attachment 168692
View attachment 168691

Fixtures. Arsenal got a 93rd minute equaliser after piling everyone in to my box for a corner and the Leicester game was just a ridiculous ME game. I had 5 CCC's and 20+ shots. In the Europa league and League cup I have been playing an entire reserve team. I often play 3 16 year olds at the back who are all pretty terrible, but it doesn't really matter because this tactic means you can get away with it.

View attachment 168690

Couple of games to give everyone an idea of how most games go. In my first 6 matches I had only faced 6 shots on target. The Man City game was first of the season and tactic wasn't fluid yet.

View attachment 168689
View attachment 168688

Summary: This tactic is absolutely ridiculous and is basically breaking the game from a defensive point of view.

I am a big fan of the 3-5-2 and I am very keen to see results of others with even smaller teams. For me it looks like a great tweak, based on the responses. To create a nice tactic with this formation is always pretty hard.

The results look nice indeed. I'm also a big fan of the 3-5-2. It obviously fits Juventus perfectly.
Can you think of any other teams that this tactic would fit? I'm thinking of starting a new save and I don't really know which club to choose...

The results look nice indeed. I'm also a big fan of the 3-5-2. It obviously fits Juventus perfectly.
Can you think of any other teams that this tactic would fit? I'm thinking of starting a new save and I don't really know which club to choose...

Nearly all clubs in Italy:)

Nearly all clubs in Italy:)

Haha. I guess you're right! But since it's control+fluid I would assume that it's mostly the better half Serie A that is capable of getting the best out of this tactic :) But I might be wrong...

Haha. I guess you're right! But since it's control+fluid I would assume that it's mostly the better half Serie A that is capable of getting the best out of this tactic :) But I might be wrong...

Don't get mislead by control/fluid. Even the worst teams in Serie B should do well with a good tactic.

i have no words for this 352.. btw i didnt know the our italian mr conte was in fmbase :wub: anyway im testing with fc united in vanarama league north (6)... and i get promoted first year into vanarama league national as first with a prediction of 18°... soon screenshots :p

Last edited:
Using this with Liverpool and it's working wonders, especially once Henderson and Sturridge are fit. Only problem is trying to fit Coutinho in to the side. Training him as a BBM and he seems to be doing okay there, just seems a waste.

Obviously a good tactic...

But I've played twice away against 4-3-3 and conceded 7 goals.

Just lost 4-1 away at QPR! Every goal, Matt Phillips (AMR), gets ball, beats my WBL Kolarov, puts ball in box - goal. FOUR times.

There is a weakness.

Just started a save with Juve - couldn't help it :)

FMSERBIA do you have any good advice in terms of players on the midfield? Hernanes, Pereyra are not perfectly suited for the box-to-box roles. How was your experience with those two?

I posted in post 20 of this thread about my Juventus team dominating with Version 1. Here's the end of season league table:

View attachment 166939

Used Version 1 all season.

Won the Italian Cup too. Only lost two games all season, a 2-1 at Genoa in the league and a 2-0 at Man City in the Champions League last 16. The Man City loss put Juventus out the Champions League. A close game with few chances, but they had Aguero on form so took theirs and Juventus missed theres and only won the return leg 1-0.

Gives me a reason to come back for another season.

@FM14SERBIA

Player filters????

Without your filters how we can search the player for this tactic? :(

Hi FM14SERBIA

Here are some observations, from me trying this tactic out with AC Milan.

I have played FM/CM since CM2, so around 25 years.
I must say that this might be the worst offensive tactic i have ever used, it has a very solid deffence, but that's it.

Maybe i just had a weird season, but i have never in my life of FM, won so many 1-0. usually scoring from a set piece.

I had 137 yellow card and 6 red cards. By far the worst in Serie A.

My top Assisters where WBR(8)WBL ( 6 )STCL ( 6 ) and then 2players (4) and a lot on (1-3). All played at least 30 games from the start.

Gabriel Barbosa(CF) Played 27(5) and scored 4 goals, Bacca 30 and 17 goals. yes Barbosa scored 4 goals, never had i seen this with any tactic. I even talked to him numerous times, and he said "I cant score if i dont get the ball, cant do it all by myself, im not a migician" (yes he said that in the talks.)

And his 4 goals was enough to get him on the AC Milan topscorer list in 3rd place with 2 others
Bacca 17
Bertolacci 5
Barbosa 4
Niang 4
Romagnoli 4

I scored and avg of 1.36 goals pr game( usually with the tactics i play with its 2.7 goals pr game)

Where are the assists suppose to come from ,where is the goals suppose to come from.

I used Oi's, training is set corretly, i cant see where i failed.

I will try Version 1 in season 2, but maybe you should test version 2 again?

I used Version 2, and my main starting line up was:

1q4egk.png

I finished 2nd, which was ok, since i did not expect to challenge Juventus.

2ztbx9w.png

Hope you are not offended, i enjoyed playing a new formation, that i have not played before and looking forward to season 2 with version 1.

I found a place to version 2(for me):
2vlu0t1.jpg

But hope there will be a version 3 at some point :)

Daniel

I have won Seria a, the cup and champions league. All in first season with Juventus( i know). So for me it´s a great tactic.

Dybala made 30+ goals i all comp.

Hi FM14SERBIA

Here are some observations, from me trying this tactic out with AC Milan.

I have played FM/CM since CM2, so around 25 years.
I must say that this might be the worst offensive tactic i have ever used, it has a very solid deffence, but that's it.

Maybe i just had a weird season, but i have never in my life of FM, won so many 1-0. usually scoring from a set piece.

I had 137 yellow card and 6 red cards. By far the worst in Serie A.

My top Assisters where WBR(8)WBL ( 6 )STCL ( 6 ) and then 2players (4) and a lot on (1-3). All played at least 30 games from the start.

Gabriel Barbosa(CF) Played 27(5) and scored 4 goals, Bacca 30 and 17 goals. yes Barbosa scored 4 goals, never had i seen this with any tactic. I even talked to him numerous times, and he said "I cant score if i dont get the ball, cant do it all by myself, im not a migician" (yes he said that in the talks.)

And his 4 goals was enough to get him on the AC Milan topscorer list in 3rd place with 2 others
Bacca 17
Bertolacci 5
Barbosa 4
Niang 4
Romagnoli 4

I scored and avg of 1.36 goals pr game( usually with the tactics i play with its 2.7 goals pr game)

Where are the assists suppose to come from ,where is the goals suppose to come from.

I used Oi's, training is set corretly, i cant see where i failed.

I will try Version 1 in season 2, but maybe you should test version 2 again?

I used Version 2, and my main starting line up was:

1q4egk.png

I finished 2nd, which was ok, since i did not expect to challenge Juventus.

2ztbx9w.png

Hope you are not offended, i enjoyed playing a new formation, that i have not played before and looking forward to season 2 with version 1.

I found a place to version 2(for me):
2vlu0t1.jpg

But hope there will be a version 3 at some point :)

Daniel

ok