Impressive stats
56e07f5cb7450-Foligno_v_Parma__Analysis_Post_Match.png
What is your skin mate ? Looks awesome.

Using this on my new Saints save, 3rd after 22 games, pretty solid in defence. In final of the Milk Cup as well. Still in Euro cup. Working well, was struggling with balls over the top until I started using a centreback with 17 accelaration, seems to have worked.

Anyone fiddled with the two CF(s) up front for more goals? Might try an AF(a) with a CF(s)....

Using this on my new Saints save, 3rd after 22 games, pretty solid in defence. In final of the Milk Cup as well. Still in Euro cup. Working well, was struggling with balls over the top until I started using a centreback with 17 accelaration, seems to have worked.

Anyone fiddled with the two CF(s) up front for more goals? Might try an AF(a) with a CF(s)....

IF you want more goals :

- Change Box to Box midfielders to Central Midfielders ( Attack )
- Change Complete Forwards to Deep Lying forwards or False9

Today i will upload Version 3 :)

IF you want more goals :

- Change Box to Box midfielders to Central Midfielders ( Attack )
- Change Complete Forwards to Deep Lying forwards or False9

Today i will upload Version 3 :)

Did you try just changing one of each of the Midfielders and Attackers? So B2B & CM(a) and also CF(s) and F9(s) ?

Did you try just changing one of each of the Midfielders and Attackers? So B2B & CM(a) and also CF(s) and F9(s) ?

Yes...

My version 3 will look like this :

GK(SK)

CD(D) CD(D) CD(D)

WB(S) DM(D) WB(S)

CM(attack) CM(attack)

F9(S) F9(S)

Try with this instructions :)

Season 2 still using version 1. Won the league and cup double again. Fewer goals scored than season 1 (sold Dybala and Moretta for 120mil combined), more goals let in than season 1 (Chielini and Buffon getting too old, I think) but still dominant.

View attachment 165857

Lost one game all year, lost 3-0 at Atletico Madrid in Champion League semi-final. One of those FM games, they were 3-0 up in 15 minutes, score with first three shots.

Not sure if to stay at Juventus for season 3 and start rebuilding, or try it out with a different team.

Yes...

My version 3 will look like this :

GK(SK)

CD(D) CD(D) CD(D)

WB(S) DM(D) WB(S)

CM(attack) CM(attack)

F9(S) F9(S)

Try with this instructions :)

So version 3 is essentially the same as version 1?

Whic team do u think that´s this tatic works unless in Juve? I would really try this one someday

I can't seem to score anymore. We create a lot of chances but my forwards can't seem to get the ball behind the keeper. Really frustrating.

Just started my 5th season after using V1 the first season and V2 the three following seasons. The problem started in my 4th season, lots of chances but not really any goals from my forwards. Now in my 5th season I decided to try and use V3 but the problem still remains. Any tips on how to fix it? Change training maybe?

Strikers not score much mate, maybe F9 not good for this position; at least one of them can be poacher or advace forward; what do u think?

Try him on Complete Forward Support.