V2 and a few games with V3.

View attachment 1041211View attachment 1041212View attachment 1041213View attachment 1041214View attachment 1041215View attachment 1041216View attachment 1041216View attachment 1041217View attachment 1041218View attachment 1041219

Look at all those clean sheets from Buffon, and his average rating isnt even that good lol. loads of assists from full backs and **** loads of goals from strikers.

No signings made.

I love this tactic, good work:)

Nice results ... If your striker dont score enough , try him on Complete Forward Support... :)

Look at all those clean sheets from Buffon, and his average rating isnt even that good lol.

I had the same thing with my keepers. I guess it's because there are games where they just dont have anything to do. Cant get a good rating if they've just spent 90 minutes standing around whistling and staring at seagulls :)

Just won league and cup double 5 years in a row with Juventus now. Pretty much a new team since Juventus start out good but older, only Zaza and Pogba still playing regularly from the original players.

I've started a career with Man City and I'm using this tactic. It's a very good tactic but I have a question. Why do you use central defenders instead of ball playing?

this is the best 3-5-2 conte tactic ? sorry for my english i am brazilian.

I love this tactic finally juventus can play like juventus , but i have a problem though strikers are not scoring enough both Dybala and Morata morale is down due to lack of goals even manzukic and zaza are getting poor match ratings. Am i mising something ? is there a way to fix this ? thank you :)