snedz

Reaction score
assistant training
no oi

will upload pics in a bit

feedback would be good

tested with celtic

team talks up to yourself if im drawing at half time im no happy but im a great manager lol get urr team fired up

Last edited:
U won 1 match 8-0, result of course nice but.. it's only 1 match.

View attachment 184887lost away when messing with formations through the season made this formation during the 4-1 defaet and celtic against real to beat them 2-0 at home with this formation shows its a godd tactic try it urself and let us know my second season which im playing the now is with the formation from start

were u unbeatable the all season or just aginst real madrid?

were u unbeatable the all season or just aginst real madrid?

been unbeatable since i made this formation during my season test and let us know probally better to test from preseason

View attachment 1848770-0 with dundee utd dominated game couldnt score but good system would like u guys to test with dif teams and post the resuts cheers guys

now test then slate me im the daddy of fm let us know ur results and post some screens guys im tryin to help you over 20 years of fm actually anybody my age play football manager on c64 thats how long iv played they games

did u try different role for one of u strikers? poacher for example?

no tried yet seems to worl well the now if u could test the strilkers and post would be great im happy the now with the syestem but want feedback to make it even better

Outstanding tactic - very very solid. Amazing at home and good away. More feedback will be provided after another couple of hours.

:) thanks.

Please can you post players instructions screenshots as i can t download the tactic.Thanks