17 replies and 13 are from you dude. Just chill and wait for people to try it... (A)

ppl slate u it annoys probally got more fm expeirence than anybody on here just share this cause its great at def and att let us know how u get on

ppl slate u it annoys probally got more fm expeirence than anybody on here just share this cause its great at def and att let us know how u get on

Yeah probably but I used to play FM and CM in the nineties also and it's a totally different game now so experience doesn't mean anything. Just prove your tactic to be good by letting people try it and they won't say anything bad...

cheers pal i love fm had a ps4 and xbone 1 and got rid cause fm on pc is bollox lol

and like o add no bought this game this year all the bugs involved in it will purchase when fully sorted fm dont rush get it right

Well mate, just played a few test matches, but I'm very impressed with your tactic. Good solid tactic. Great job.

can u tell me more info team used ??

Using Will1981 Testing Save: Tactic Premier League 16.2 (underdog save). And I'm not using instant result, actually playing the matches.

I don't know what's more surprising. Efe Ambrose scoring a hat-trick, or Efe Ambrose keeping a clean sheet!

u made any better ??? played fm since very first champ manager on pc 92/93 so know what im doing

What does that have to do with with you writing "unbeatable" when you lost 4-1 away to Real Madrid? Then it is not unbeatable..

And I have also played this game as long as you have so I know that there is no such thing as an unbeatable tactic there maybe where some that came close some years ago but not anymore.

I wont go into any discussions with you regarding who have made the best tactic...

Bantons I'm sure when he named it unbeatable, he was just looking for a impressive name, and not meaning the tactic was actually unbeatable, so go easy on him.
There are no such thing as a unbeatable tactic in FM for some years now, but what you have here is something special, and certainly deserves more attention from the forum. One of the best tactics for 16.2 (if not the best). Congrats

Interesting formation. Could suit my team got a lot of good CB's and good wing backs. Will try this tomorrow when my season ends I'll start pre season with this and see how it fares.

Gonna give this tactic a try, i mean, we always give any tactic a try, so no need to try to convince us by saying how many experience you have compared with others around, we are not measuring how long our D´s are, its not a ******* contest.
Glad you share your time and work with all of us.

Back to the tactic, anything to do to make it more efficient on away games? Change mentality?

Gonna try this out with West Ham. Will report in a few hours.
Not starting out pretty good in the PL. 1 Win - 2 Draw - 2 Loss

Last edited: