Btw are you aware you've only set the corners for one side, both attacking and defending?

Using it with Galatasary and built a full stregnth Barcelona 4-1 in a freindly game

Will try this with my carlisle save in league 1, tried it towards the end of my last season and gave me great results

Tried this with Birmingham, I was 2nd after 18 games, but there was no highlights in the games most games are 0-0 or 1-0 loads of draws and only 1 loss. But for what it is, it works very well

Tried this with Birmingham, I was 2nd after 18 games, but there was no highlights in the games most games are 0-0 or 1-0 loads of draws and only 1 loss. But for what it is, it works very well

My game was the same then I won 5-0 at home then next away game I won 2-5 will see when I start my new season

well first match 2-2 with southampton lots of chances prob first version better ;)

i see v1 is very def. not conceding and not scoring but still stable tactic what i see.

maybe changing strikers to complete forwards or something a wee tweak will test see if i can make it even better ;)

Tweaked strikers and then you show an example match where your strikers did not score? :p