343 Musketeers THE ULTIMATE TACTIC. Match engine exploit!!!!

So all 3 AMC as APs?

Yer that worked better for me due to them showing for the ball more and not shooting for the sake. Im having huge success with a tika taka style using this formation as a base n it is fantastic gona post once a season is finished

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

I HAVE BEEN TINKERING WITH THE TACTIC AND HAVE MODIFIED IT TO BECOME A LETHAL TIKA-TAKA FORMATION WITHOUT A ST AND USING THE SAME MAN MARKNG EXPLOIT FROM THIS TACTIC, GOING TO POST ON FIRST POST TOMMOROW WITH A LINK TO THE TACTIC ALONG WITH ALL THE GUD STUFF (SCREENSHOTS), HONESTLY THE TACTIC IS EVEN BETTER THAN THIS ONE!!!!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

I HAVE BEEN TINKERING WITH THE TACTIC AND HAVE MODIFIED IT TO BECOME A LETHAL TIKA-TAKA FORMATION WITHOUT A ST AND USING THE SAME MAN MARKNG EXPLOIT FROM THIS TACTIC, GOING TO POST ON FIRST POST TOMMOROW WITH A LINK TO THE TACTIC ALONG WITH ALL THE GUD STUFF (SCREENSHOTS), HONESTLY THE TACTIC IS EVEN BETTER THAN THIS ONE!!!!!
will test it in Polish Serie A

Gotta say loving this tactic, just spanked city 3-0 with them having 0 CCCs. Sitting 3rd in the league with Southampton first season no signings.

Only change made was changing to control as I was shipping goals at one point (more down to the bad defenders than the tactic) Last 4 games had no less than 7CCCs per game, Great tactic!!!

Gotta say loving this tactic, just spanked city 3-0 with them having 0 CCCs. Sitting 3rd in the league with Southampton first season no signings.

Only change made was changing to control as I was shipping goals at one point (more down to the bad defenders than the tactic) Last 4 games had no less than 7CCCs per game, Great tactic!!!

Thats fantastic i have a tika taka style tactic coming with this tactic as a base and its even better than this one in my opinion. Could you post some screenshot would love to c how your doing pal

Thats fantastic i have a tika taka style tactic coming with this tactic as a base and its even better than this one in my opinion. Could you post some screenshot would love to c how your doing pal

jonathon just a quick q how long till the new one pal cos im really losing patience with this game

jonathon just a quick q how long till the new one pal cos im really losing patience with this game

Im gona put up in next couple of hours. No tactic testin just the save im on atm for screenshots... you will have to just take my word that it is fantastic pal

the only thing i had to change pal was that i moved fb's to wb's and putting them on wb-support then i stopped leaking goals