343 Musketeers THE ULTIMATE TACTIC. Match engine exploit!!!!

I just played this as Sheffield Wednesday, expected position 21st in the Championship and won the league at a canter.
I was then 2000-1 for the Premier League and came a comfortable 12th and now in my 3rd season I am challenging for the title - just incredible

Can you put screenshots up pal n is that on the updated patch. 14.3

Really enjoying this tactic, is anyone else using this?

How did you manage to get those results with Boro ? Who did you sign ? 3 CDs at Boro is nigh on impossible without buying in a few more and the transfer budget is non-existent.

Pitch size ?

I sold rhys williams for 5m which meant i could buy anyone i wanted lol. But tried to stick to loans and frees as much as poss. Got fitz hall on free. Pontus johansson for free loaned derek boyata. Had whitehead and faroun in CM signed edworthon free and jolion hamad 10k with adamoah takin the other slot pal. Hope this helps

I sold rhys williams for 5m which meant i could buy anyone i wanted lol. But tried to stick to loans and frees as much as poss. Got fitz hall on free. Pontus johansson for free loaned derek boyata. Had whitehead and faroun in CM signed edworthon free and jolion hamad 10k with adamoah takin the other slot pal. Hope this helps

Pitch size is still unanswered, jonathan

Sweet screenshots if poss pal love the support let me kno how you get on

Alright mate, the tactics are working great won the tier 12 division n currently in second in tier 11 mid way thru the season. only downfall atm is the goals am conceding but I think that my be due to the quality of the players in the league but still outscoring teams. unfortunately cant post any screen shoots they wont load for some reason. cheers bud

Any 14.3 results yet?

From what i have been told and played myself possession tactics seem OP and this tactic was designed to combat that and still performes very well. Trying a tweaked version atm due to 3cb not as OP as last patch

I've been using this on 14.3 and overall it's pretty solid. The only big issue I have is it's very hit or miss scoring. It seems I either score 3-4 and dominate or draw with a ton of shots (bad shots) on goal. I think I might change the AP to attack and see if that helps.

Hi, just started using your tactic with Forest, and let me say, going forwards, this tactic is immense, it's on 14.3 too. But I think I can sum up this new ME in one screenshot, it's a joke. No problem with the tactic, think it's great, I'll keep you posted on results, this was my first game and it's only 50% fluid.

View attachment 406431

Hi, just started using your tactic with Forest, and let me say, going forwards, this tactic is immense, it's on 14.3 too. But I think I can sum up this new ME in one screenshot, it's a joke. No problem with the tactic, think it's great, I'll keep you posted on results, this was my first game and it's only 50% fluid.

View attachment 529864

wow funny...

I've been using this on 14.3 and overall it's pretty solid. The only big issue I have is it's very hit or miss scoring. It seems I either score 3-4 and dominate or draw with a ton of shots (bad shots) on goal. I think I might change the AP to attack and see if that helps.

Ive been playing around with stuff like that cos ive has similar things happen to me... best and most consistant was changing the SS to AP really works a treat. Never seem to waste opps with sloppy shots

View attachment 529864

Wow indeed. That is really unfortunate to conceed four n be so dominant lol and please do pal look forward to seein ur results

good, one more strikeless formation to had to my 2 others. as soon as possible i will post feedback.

Ive been playing around with stuff like that cos ive has similar things happen to me... best and most consistant was changing the SS to AP really works a treat. Never seem to waste opps with sloppy shots

So all 3 AMC as APs?