manchesterunitedhome.png

wolvesaway.png

wolveshome.png

There you go. Opinions?

mate there top cheers pal :D
could you possibly please try the new chelsea kit for me aswell pal
if its no trouble

Yeah ill make it just need to wait for carbers to do the config when hes next on if he remembers

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

chelseahomep.png

There you go mate couldnt do the darker patches on it, well couldnt be bothered to screw it up lol

might have a few more for you to do soon if its no problem but probz not for a few days

Ok attached are the completed kits.
Hope these are liked.

m8 these are unbelievable !!! so are you... :D
but one bad news... I saved them and replaced them to my graphics folder but when i start the game, in the information screen they look exactly like the image you attached :D - they don't form a kit and they also don't show up in the match screen.. I am sure when someone shows me the way I will say "oh silly me" but will someone please help me thru this ???

m8 these are unbelievable !!! so are you... :D
but one bad news... I saved them and replaced them to my graphics folder but when i start the game, in the information screen they look exactly like the image you attached :D - they don't form a kit and they also don't show up in the match screen.. I am sure when someone shows me the way I will say "oh silly me" but will someone please help me thru this ???

guys i still have this problem.. Carbers; can you help me write an XML file? i tried EVERYTHING there is to my knowledge but they don't show up...

hi,
i was wondering if you could do me a couple of kits for my team please.

Inter Mi-Gran

The badge is just inter milans

Home colours: blue and black striped (like inter milan)

sponsors: addidas and vodafone

Away Colours: red and white (not fussed what style you choose as your kits look awesome)

could you also put the premiership badges on as well, if you do these id be really happy thanks!

guys i still have this problem.. Carbers; can you help me write an XML file? i tried EVERYTHING there is to my knowledge but they don't show up...

Attached is the config for the ac milan and barcelona kits.

no mate cant find any
so just do the ones from 2008 but with the umbro sign on them please

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

smiffy message us when you have done them city kits for me pleasee

I've made some fantasy England and Scotland kits for my own game, and thought I'd share them incase anyone liked them and wanted to use them in their own game.
I did put a sponsor on the england shirts like the rugby team has, but didn't bother with the scotland ones. If people would prefer kits with no sponsors then let me know and I'll remake them without for you.

I've attched the kits and the config.