I beg u kind people do me some kits for a romanian team...

Team name Fcm Bacau- id-1394641166

kit sponsor-CocaCola
kit manufactor- Nike
Kit colour- Light Blue

away
kit sponsor-same
manufactor-same
colours-Lime

3-kit
sponsor-same
manufactor-same
colour- pink

please do the config file allso...
thank u very much...

Last edited:
Kits For My Created team Please.

I am looking to have a kit for my team in FM2009 I have created. They are called BT United(team ID-1394650061) and I have started them in the Blue Square Premier Division. I used Wigan from the Premiership so at the moment they have the Wigan colours.
HOME
Kit supplier: Adidas
Style: Like West Ham Utd
Colours: Claret and Light Blue.
Sponsor: BT (in white)
AWAY
Supplier: same
Style: same
Colours: White and Claret
Sponsor: BT (in Black)
THIRD:
Supplier: same
Style: same
Colours: Dark Blue shorts White
Sponsor: BT (in White)
If possible instead of "BT" in letters could you try and add the BT logo. I have inluded this as an attachment.
Can I have Adidas to make the Kit
And If possible have BT to sponsor the kits.

View attachment 6326

Many Thanks

Last edited:
Any chance you could make a new man city kit ?

Kit Sponsor:Mtv Music
Kit Manfactuer: Nike
Kit Colours : man city's colours

Same for away kit aswell

Last edited:
Hey sos about these requests this will be my last one until next season.

I need some more for my Cardiff. .can you make the kits the same as what they are at the moment with same colors.

Just change the following.

Team sponsor: Coca Cola
Kit Sponsor (Makers): Dia dora

hi,
i was wondering if you could do me a couple of kits for my team please.

Inter Mi-Gran - The badge is just inter milans

Home colours: blue and black striped (like inter milan)
Sponsors: addidas and vodafone
Away Colours: red and white (not fussed what style you choose as your kits look awesome)

could you also put the premiership badges on as well, if you do these id be really happy thanks!

Here ya go. I hope it was the English Premier logo you wanted on the sleeves, if not I can change them.

Ever made a SAS Liga packet?

I would be very interrested.

If you mean the Danish SAS Ligaen, then yea I made that pack already. Its on page 7. though I recently realised I had made the config back to front by mistake. So I'm going to upload the corrected items to the download section of the site.

Could someone please do a San Marino Fantasy kit?

Logo
logo_san_marino_calcio1.jpg

Home, away and third kit.

The adidas third on the picture as home shirt whith the black as light blue and the yellow as white.
The adidas away on the picture as the red away shirt with the white changed to red and the black as light blue.
And the adidas away shirt again as my third kit with white base still but the black lines as light blue.

Shorts as you se fit good with the shirt.

Sample.png

As sponsor i would like ferrari
Ferrari_logo.jpg

I apologise for the oversized photos and my bad language, but my english is not the best. I hope you understand. :)

Could someone please do a San Marino Fantasy kit?
Make: Addidas
Home: light blue and white - half/half
Away: red and light blue - curve
Third: white and light blue - curve
As sponsor i would like ferrari

Hope these are good for you.

i'm sorry but why are all getting a 3-d match kit exept me??? i'm just woundering...

if u can't do it for me just tell me...
it's ok if u don't want...
but just tell me

I beg u kind people do me some kits for a romanian team...
Team name Fcm Bacau- id-1394641166
kit sponsor- CocaCola
kit manufactor- Nike
Home- Light Blue
Away- Lime
Third- Pink
please do the config file allso...
thank u very much...

Something like these? If you want slightly different styles and secondary colour changes etc let me know.

i'm sorry but why are all getting a 3-d match kit exept me??? i'm just woundering...

if u can't do it for me just tell me...
it's ok if u don't want...
but just tell me

gazaldinho's request was on the page before your request, as for doing the san marino kit requests, I did those last night in a few seconds because they were kits i had done before for my own game.
As for your kits I was actually just finishing them off as you posted.

sorry for being an *** then

and for the kits:
WOOOOOOOOOOOW really really nice....

u really made my day =D

Carbers thank u very much u are GOOOLD man

hope i know where to put them now..

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

so i have some problems now...

u know fmrtev??? in the new one u can change team colours.. so i did that before... i don't know if it's because of that but when i play the kits u made for me aren't in the game i have tha same kits i made in fmrtev...
any ideas what i can do???

did you place the config file and kits in a folder together and placed in the folder graphics/kits?
and in the config (edit using notepad) does the file names near the bottom match up with the file names of the kits you downloaded?

please can some one m ake me the new man city kits please i postred it on page 7 or 8 and just wondering if anyone can do them for me

hahahaha sorry carbers for taking your time but i made a misstake haha a real funny one...
the club id i gave u was incorrect... i gave u my managers id... so i have changed now with note pad to tha correct id..

and gues what?? every thing is working correctly now...
thank u very much =D

Last edited: