Manchester United Home Kit 09/10

Nice one JT can I get the same with Villa well actually I don't mind the sponsors.

Away:White

Third: Yellow

I recently lost my beloved Villa save due to crash dump and inspired me to start a new one back ^^)

Hey i am a massive liverpool fan but i dont like the kits they have any chance you make me me sum if i tell you what i want

home
red kit with 3 addidas lines on the front of it and sponser ferrari

away
black kit 3 addidas lines down the front and sponser ferrari

3rd kit
blue kit 3 addidas lines on the front but i also would like a gold line going across the shirt and sponser ferrari

fanks alot if you can make these it will mean so much to me

Nice of you all to ignore this one.oO)

Sorry I've not been doing kits last few days, started a training course which is eating up a lot of time at the moment.
Anyways, can you tell me who the sponsor is as I can't make it out properly.

i'll get more done later have little free time, United's Away and 3rd kits haven't been released yet, so when they are i'll do them

I'll do AV & Barca 3rd kits later

i need a black and blue kit like inter milans with a greig city academy logo on the side of it. ( logo can be found on google images)

i need a black and blue kit like inter milans with a greig city academy logo on the side of it. ( logo can be found on google images)

if your too lazy too actually provide a picture, why should anyone go and do these for you?

i'll get more done later have little free time, United's Away and 3rd kits haven't been released yet, so when they are i'll do them

I'll do AV & Barca 3rd kits later

well I will help you with the pics of Barca 3rd kits...please do all the 3 for Barca... and ManU's 2nd kit....:D thanx in advance once again...

View attachment 6757

View attachment 6758

View attachment 6762

View attachment 6760

View attachment 6763

View attachment 6761

View attachment 6764

View attachment 6765

View attachment 6766

View attachment 6767

carbers, as soon as I have finished the grand-daddy of Fm-Base FC, I can help you with the kits, as I have the template, and can get the logos, sponsors etc easily enough.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Just have a quick look, see if I got it right...

the new Newcastle deckchair away kit...

not mine had it in a pack

i also already made the yellow barca kit for you check page 6 or 7

not mine had it in a pack

i also already made the yellow barca kit for you check page 6 or 7

n can u please make the black one for Barca...
yeah found the pink and yellow one...thanx for all the great kits...:D

Last edited:
hi,
can i give you some advice bout requests for new man united kit if someone ask for both new kits you can only do one as the white one is the keeper top not outfield top. just i have seen it in other posts with both and wanting both so just that you know mate.
chris

Anyone mind helping out on 3rd kits? I just created my own kits but the third one won't appear I edited the the config. Tell me if its write:

<RECORD to="graphics/pictures/team/680/kits/third" from="manu_third" />
record from="villa_third" to="graphics/pictures/team/603/kits/third"/<RECORD to="graphics/pictures/team/603/kits/third" from="villa_third" />

But it still won't appear in the informations panel.

Last edited:
Anyone mind helping out on 3rd kits? I just created my own kits but the third one won't appear I edited the the config.

It should read something along the lines of:

Code:
record from="1" to="graphics/pictures/team/2/kit_textures/3"

Where: 1 is image name, 2 is Teams Unique ID, & 3 is home/away/third depending on needs.

can you do the new man utd kit please

carbers, as soon as I have finished the grand-daddy of Fm-Base FC, I can help you with the kits, as I have the template, and can get the logos, sponsors etc easily enough.

Just have a quick look, see if I got it right...

the new Newcastle deckchair away kit...

Haha. it looks good

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

can you do the new man utd kit please

JTrappe has done it already on page 9

It should read something along the lines of:

Code:
record from="1" to="graphics/pictures/team/2/kit_textures/3"

Where: 1 is image name, 2 is Teams Unique ID, & 3 is home/away/third depending on needs.

That I know its just that fmbase won't let me copy paste directly from the config. btw carbs do you think this kind of kit can be seen on the 3D pitch?

can i request with the new man utd kit can someone make me a fantasy one with
can you add audi in the top corner either side and nike instead of AIG please

I can do one in no time for that. How do you mean add Audi sign. Do you mean Audi where nike is, and under/above the badge, or on the sleeves