attachment.php

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------
fc villa real 3d kits
these the exact designs i want but acorns as the sponser in black on home and 3rd, and white on away, and kits made by nike, also cant figure out the config bit!!!!
please help if i could pay u i would!!!!!!

to be honest, i dont fully understand what style you want the kits in, plus the attachment/image you put on your post hasn't worked so i cant see it.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The shorts are black as well as the socks, and if possible can u do the away strip exactly the same as this only red instead of blue.

the away one and the 3rd one are class but can you put the stripes on the home one with just 2 stripes under the sleeves

if you can will you put P.R.F.C in red on the home and blue on away and black on 3rd

Don't know if i've read this correctly and made the right changes. If not just post an image of the stripe arrangement you would like.
See attached.

carbers would u mind making my strip plz???

I will make it, but you do need to understand that I make them in the order that people request and as it stands currently, there is one persons request infront of yours.
Hopefully I will have his done this weekend, so yours shouldnt be to long after that.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

cabers, i have been bugging you for a week and not really giving you any info well here i have the logo, and the kits i designed, i dont know how to get them into game when they are done, i know how to download them, and extract but not how to write the configs,the unique id is 1394632649,
makers- kappa
if you get chance to knock these up would appreciate it , i could not get the hang of photo shop, cud do most of it following your guide but noty how to change the colour lol

if you get chance to knock these up would appreciate it , i could not get the hang of photo shop, cud do most of it following your guide but noty how to change the colour lol

I understand. I will get to work on it soon.
As for photoshop its actually quite easy to change the colours of things. You right click on the layer you wish to change colour off and then from the menu that pops up you choose "blending options..." (see attached image1). An options window then opens up and on the left of it is the menu. Select "colour overlay" and then in the main part of the window it gives you options (see attached image2). Selecting the little colour box will open up colour selection window, choose your colour and click "OK", then "OK" on the blending options window and your new colour is now in use.

Cabers how do you make your config files ???
Im getting better on photoshop with your help mate, really appreciate the guidence as this sort of thing i find interesting

no problem mate.
why dont you take a copy of the config i made for liam1994 and take a look at the code.
its pretty simple stuff really.

look for the lines similar to this:
record from="IMAGE NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/CLUB ID NUMBER/kit_textures/home"/

You just change the coloured parts to match the kits image name (without the .png) and the clubs ID number (in editor or from ingame via preferences). Copy the code/paste the line changing "home" to "away" or "third" as needed.

E.g. (coloured to show changed parts)
record from="aalborg home" to="graphics/pictures/team/483/kit_textures/home"/
record from="aalborg away" to="graphics/pictures/team/483/kit_textures/away"/
record from="aalborg third" to="graphics/pictures/team/483/kit_textures/third"/

I do not know if this is the right place to post this but this is all that happen when i put the kit ingame

Last edited:
so copy and paste change relevant bits, do i do this as a word document and insert it into the same folder then?

hi carbers could you make me an afc wimbledon kit i know the normal sponsor and manafracute but could i change it to carbrini sports and adidas please

Kit Sponsor: carbrini sports
Kit Manufacturer: adidas
Kit Colours: blue and yellow but could you include white aswell

this is the logo and a pic of the home and away kit

180px-Afcwcrest.png
new_kit_2008.jpg

Made a config, but cant make it into a xml document, this is doing my head in lol, i think im making slow progress, lol, i will post some kits i did after playing with the guide you gave!!!!

Made a config, but cant make it into a xml document, this is doing my head in lol, i think im making slow progress, lol, i will post some kits i did after playing with the guide you gave!!!!

what ya do is make the config in notepad and save it as a text document. once its saved (if you have file endings shown - if not you can activate it in folder options) you then edit its file name and change from config.txt to config.xml and your done.

i downloaded fmxml, solved my problems!!!!, cheers tho mate

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

how do i get rid of the backgound in a image on photoshop, as i have entered my logo into the game, its oval shaped but has still got square background