kit sponsor ferrari
style blue with red side stripes
badge kit maker and sponsor the same
style like the white united kit from last season
third
badge kit maker and sponsor are the same as above
style like the new man utd kit
unique id 1900770

Attached is my designed logo. let me know what you think. if you like it I can then get the kits done.

yeah thats class make the kits with that badge can you post config with the kits

Heres your kits A.Ronaldo.
prlogo.zip contains the logo, backgrounds and icon.
if you like the kits, right click save on them and download the attached config

the away one and the 3rd one are class but can you put the stripes on the home one with just 2 stripes under the sleeves

if you can will you put P.R.F.C in red on the home and blue on away and black on 3rd

Last edited:
New West Ham Home and Away

Hi There, is it possible someone could have a crack at the new West Ham Utd Home and away Kits. I have included a pic.

Would like both Long Sleaves and short please in both Home and Away if possible.

Many, Many Thanks.

Daveo72

Can you make a kit on editor and add a sponsor to it or not ?

Can you make a kit on editor and add a sponsor to it or not ?

Not really good at it. havent really got the hang of anything other than change colours athe moment. Everytime i do something and it goes wrong i end up starting afresh.
need someone with time and patience, which if im honest is nowhere near me.lol.
If you can help that would be great

Can you do me the Walsall kit same as they are now:

Sponsor: Halifax
Team Sponsor: Same admiral
Colors: Same as the ones above.
Third kit: Your own colour mate, but keep with the style.

Cant sum1 make these please.

Cant sum1 make these please.

Sorry if I sound rude, but you'll just have to be patient. Cause im now on working, all be it only temp for 12 weeks, I don't get time to do the kits til the weekend and even then I'm busy with social life aswell. But I will get your request done at some time, I just dont know when.
I do aim to try and do around 2 requests a weekend. so as I see things, yours is next.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Can I have the Kit Template please : )

Look at the 3D kits template & guide thread. its in the announcements part of the graphics forum.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

the away one and the 3rd one are class but can you put the stripes on the home one with just 2 stripes under the sleeves

if you can will you put P.R.F.C in red on the home and blue on away and black on 3rd

I will do the home shirt as you ask, but it wont be done til the weekend with me being busy currently. I am not able to do the second part of your edit request.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Hi There, is it possible someone could have a crack at the new West Ham Utd Home and away Kits. I have included a pic.

Would like both Long Sleaves and short please in both Home and Away if possible.

Many, Many Thanks.

Daveo72

Sure, I'll make those up at the weekend after I attempt to do the walsall kits.
I can only make short sleeve shirts as I'm not awear at the fm09 engine runs long sleeve. I know the template doesnt.

Sorry I've not been doing kits last few days, started a training course which is eating up a lot of time at the moment.
Anyways, can you tell me who the sponsor is as I can't make it out properly.

No problem. The sponsor is Sheffield Children's Hospital. (A)

Can you do me the Walsall kit same as they are now:

Sponsor: Halifax
Team Sponsor: Same admiral
Colors: Same as the ones above.
Third kit: Your own colour mate, but keep with the style.

I couldnt match up everything perfectly, but I did my best.
I reversed the home kit for your third.
Hope its all good for you.
Let me know if anything needs minor tweaking.

Many, Many Thanks.

Daveo72

I hope its okay.

I hope its okay.
They are spot on mate, how the **** do you guys do it. I look in here daily and see the kits that have been created. they are brilliant.

Many, Many Thanks for this.

hey cabers

this team are called fc villa real, i have a kit style in mind, aint done logo yet, want real round design and crown, in yellow villa lion in badge in yellow with sky blue background, also can u do themin replica fashion, for the game info page, i want it white with yellow and sky blue stripes in the lyon style, samsung as sponsor and nike as kit maker, as for away let your creative juices flow lol

hey cabers

this team are called fc villa real, i have a kit style in mind, aint done logo yet, want real round design and crown, in yellow villa lion in badge in yellow with sky blue background, also can u do themin replica fashion, for the game info page, i want it white with yellow and sky blue stripes in the lyon style, samsung as sponsor and nike as kit maker, as for away let your creative juices flow lol

Sorry mate, as the thread says this is for FM09s 3D kit requests only, as it's the only style I make.

ok mate thats cool, do you no any one who does the replica kits

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:16 AM ----------

hey cabers can u make me the 3d kits please for fc villa real, cheers mate then i just gotta get logo lol

0,,10304%7E5748454,00.jpg

0,,10304%7E5748753,00.jpg

Ok, I've done these. Only difference is that I couldnt get the socks done correctly so left them blank, but I did get the rest done as best as i could.
See attached:

Hi Carbers could you do me the new wrexham 09/10 kits here they are
This one with red shorts and socks
wrexham-09-10-umbro-away-shirt.jpg
wrexham-09-10-umbro-home-kit-2.jpg
And this one with white shorts and socks