Carbers, the pyrford kit is magic mate, thanks but how do i get to put them in the game?

carbers ive managed to put them in the game but it comes out in that template not as a 3d kit, am i doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Carbers, There Perfect!!:):DBut how do i put them in to the game??

Last edited:
Carbers, the pyrford kit is magic mate, thanks but how do i get to put them in the game?

carbers ive managed to put them in the game but it comes out in that template not as a 3d kit, am i doing something wrong?

Are you using the kit_panel, cause i believe that causes problems with 3D kits showing, other than that it could be due to a config file not being set up correctly. please attach it so someone can check it over for you.

does anyone want me to make a kit for them
Carbers do you need anyhelp i can see your being a bit overflowed 8-|

Carbers, There Perfect!!:):DBut how do i put them in to the game??

You need to place them in a folder along with a config file set up to read those images and assign them to the club. I've attached one for you.

Fyre Dude, if you want to help then please do :)
I'm not that overloaded at the moment as I'm only at work 4 hours a night at the moment, so got loads of free time. But as I'm working little by little on the SAS Ligaen kits, I will need some help if people want more fantasy kits making.

Last edited:
Are you using the kit_panel, cause i believe that causes problems with 3D kits showing, other than that it could be due to a config file not being set up correctly. please attach it so someone can check it over for you.

thats the problem, i dont think it is set up properly. I've put them in with the premiership kits and modified the config.xml in there. Is there any chance of doing me a config file?

thats the problem, i dont think it is set up properly. I've put them in with the premiership kits and modified the config.xml in there. Is there any chance of doing me a config file?

as its a created club, i'm gunna need to know the CLUB ID your database gave it so i can create the config.

as its a created club, i'm gunna need to know the CLUB ID your database gave it so i can create the config.

the club id is:

I've created a "pyrford" folder and put it in my graphics file and right clicked on the images on the thread and saved them into the "pyrford" folder. Is this all correct?

the club id is:

I've created a "pyrford" folder and put it in my graphics file and right clicked on the images on the thread and saved them into the "pyrford" folder. Is this all correct?

yep. you've kept the original names i gave the images: e.g pryford1 etc
otherwise you'll need to edit the config slighty to match the image names you have.
find your config attached.

Finally got them working thanks carbers your a ledge they are brilliant, one question how do you get them up on match day instead of the badges?

carbers you should really charge money for them:p they are quality lookin kits :p get a job at SI :D

carbers you should really charge money for them:p they are quality lookin kits :p get a job at SI :D

I would love to do graphics and stuff for someone like SI, but I'm not qualified or experienced enough. I'm just a lowly qualified computer engineer whos built 3 out of the 5 computers I have at home

A buddy of mine is also York his FM09 and asked if you could post up a template and config file on here for a York kit containing the following:

HOME
Kit supplier: Prostar
Style: Like Shrewsbury Town
Colours: Predominantly red with Navy Blue.
Sponsor: Portakabin (in white)

AWAY
Supplier: same
Style: same
Colours: predominantly yellow with black
Sponsor: Portakabin (white writing in the red portakabin logo)

THIRD:
Supplier: same
Style: same
Colours: predominantly white with black
Sponsor: Portakabin (white writing in the red portakabin logo)

Are these the kinda thing your mate had in mind:

Hey, i hope its not too much trouble to have a kit made.

Team Name: Lowestoft Town
Team Logo: Well i did have one, but recently had my laptop wiped so i lost it, if you could make one it would be awesome, but if you dont i understand.
Team ID: 5103820
Kit Sponsor: Vodafone
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Kit Colours:
Home: Blue, White, Red
Away: White, Red, Blue
Third: Yellow, Black, Blue
Style:
1st kit: "Side Stripes" (can be found in the data editor)
2nd kit: Red and White stripes with blue collar
3rd kit: Yellow and Black stripes with blue collar

Thanks alot :D

Kit Sponsor: Vodafone
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Kit Colours:
Home: Blue, White, Red
Away: White, Red, Blue
Third: Yellow, Black, Blue
Style:
1st kit: "Side Stripes" (can be found in the data editor)
2nd kit: Red and White stripes with blue collar
3rd kit: Yellow and Black stripes with blue collar

Are you happy with the kits viewed below, cause I can change them if wanted. If not then:
1. Download the logo.zip and place in your graphics/logos folder to get the team logo into your game.
2. Download the kits.zip and place in your graphics/kits folder to get the kits loaded into your game.
3. Enjoy your game :)
(config files for both logos and kits are included in the .zip files)

OMG yay I have finally found a decent forum for requesting of kits!! Thank You!!

Ok can I have a request mate?

Home

Team Name:Aston Villa
Kit Sponsor:Centinel Bank (http://www.centinelbank.com/images/logo.gif)
Kit Manufacturer:Nike
Kit Colours:Aston Villa Red and white

Away

Kit Sponsor:same as above
Kit Manufacturer:same as above
Kit Colours:Black and glowing/luminous green

Third

Kit Sponsor:same as above
Kit Manufacturer:same as above
Kit Colours: yellow and white

Style as in the same as Athletico Madrid

Thks!!!!!! Very Much!!! ^^)

Last edited:
Sure fillya. I'll try to get it done by end of monday, cause im going away on wednesday for upto a week for personal family reasons. So wont be doing kits after monday night til i get back.

Sure fillya. I'll try to get it done by end of monday, cause im going away on wednesday for upto a week for personal family reasons. So wont be doing kits after monday night til i get back.

No Worries ^^)