Kit Colours:Aston Villa Red and white

Away:
Kit Colours:Black and glowing/luminous green

Third:
Kit Colours: yellow and white

These what you had in mind?

These what you had in mind?

Sweet Mother Of Pearl!!!

They are much better than what I hoped for! You should really make a custom packs for them!

I might request for new ones if my season is over xD

THks!

EDIT: how do I make the kits appear in the 3D pitch? as in the players wearing them?

Last edited:
Sweet Mother Of Pearl!!!

They are much better than what I hoped for! You should really make a custom packs for them!

I might request for new ones if my season is over xD

THks!

EDIT: how do I make the kits appear in the 3D pitch? as in the players wearing them?

Thanks. I do like doing fantasy style kits, where I can do.. anything, be free with creativity (H)

As for putting your kits in game. Place the images in your graphics/kits folder along with the config file i've attached to this post.

Thanks. I do like doing fantasy style kits, where I can do.. anything, be free with creativity (H)

As for putting your kits in game. Place the images in your graphics/kits folder along with the config file i've attached to this post.

Thks for the config file carbs it did appear on the kit panel though and sometimes in the 3D pitch itsefl but sometimes it just changed back to the original home kit.

hmm. have you got the "premiership pack" from here, cause that would cause a friction between those and the ones i made. the ones i made would then need to be in a folder with a higher letter such as "Aston" so it loads those graphics before the villa ones in the premiership pack.

hey mate, I'm sticking my local side on the game if you fancy making me the kits

Team Name:Carluke Rovers
Team Logo:couldnt find one anywhere unless you can manage to copy it from the image just leave it :D
Team ID:5201708
Kit Sponsor:Subway (only decent shop in Carluke)
Kit Manufacturer:Adidas
Kit Colours:see attached image team in the blue.(just make the away kit the same but in Red)

hmm. have you got the "premiership pack" from here, cause that would cause a friction between those and the ones i made. the ones i made would then need to be in a folder with a higher letter such as "Aston" so it loads those graphics before the villa ones in the premiership pack.

Thks alot carbs its working great now.

Here ya go jamie

Kris:
I'll make your kits when I get home on sunday (29th) as im going away tomorrow til then due to a family death :(
If someone else wants to have a go at making the kits for Kris, then go ahead, its cool with me.

no sweat mate thanks again :D.

and yea if someone else can do it fire in. I'm useless with stuff like that

is this what u had in mind it was about my thrid time using photoshop lol
anygood?
If you want the away just tell me and ill do it. :p

hey thats amazing, cheers :D yea fire in with the away kit aswell pl0x :D

Here you go Kris enjoy
thanks for the good feedback
my thrid try lol
ENJOY :D

Shall i make the config for you?

Any other people who need kits tell me and ill have a go

Last edited:
ahh cheers again :D. look pretty amazing

config me up my good man and ill upload tonight.

Also if Sean hurry's up and makes my badge any chance i can harrase you into editing the kits?

here you go the config for the two kits
If you want shall i make you a thrid kit for you you're choice
Yeah ill put the logo on the kits for you my pleasure :D

thanks again and yea fire in with a 3rd kit if you wish. Feel free to design it yourself.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

sure the config is right? kits aint working

got it it works on mine i've used the wrong type of config lol :'(
use this one
Enjoy!