is anyone going to help please???

Do you mean changing the design or changing it into that SS style because if you want to put that in game it won't come out as the same on the 3D field.

Do you mean changing the design or changing it into that SS style because if you want to put that in game it won't come out as the same on the 3D field.
yh changing it that style, what i cant seem to think is how the template goes from how u design it on photoshop to a kit that can be viewed on information screen?? i dont get it lol

thanks for getting back to me
cheers

mr.carbers, can you help me with my edited kits...somehow it's not appear in my club's info screen.

i'm trying to work out with the config file, but it wasn't make any difference. though i trying to use liverpool id 676 (my club is fantasy one and the id is: 1394631303), and some strange things happen, the liverpool kits become all orange and shown with out-of-know-where logosXD

i'll attach the file for you, can you help me...
View attachment 8994

Thankyou very much for doing the derby county kit's for me and everyone else fillya (H).

Oh!!! by the way could someone please do, Derby County's 2009/2010 third away kit, as i had forgotten to request it, many thank's in advance.

Here's the link for, Derby County's 2009/2010 third away kit, the colour is blue and white.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/Gallery/0,,10270~1742637,00.html

;)

Last edited:
can you make me a config filefor the kits attatched please mate?

Thankyou very much for doing the derby county kit's for me and everyone else fillya (H).

Oh!!! by the way could someone please do, Derby County's 2009/2010 third away kit, as i had forgotten to request it, many thank's in advance.

Here's the link for, Derby County's 2009/2010 third away kit, the colour is blue and white.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/Gallery/0,,10270~1742637,00.html

;)

im quite sure that is the gk kit not the third as bywater is modelling it, by the the way he also wants shooting!!!

Heyy anyy chance you could make me a 3d kit and a logo please ?
for the logo id like to swords crossed with afc athletic written underneath not bothered about the colour. and for kits can i have my home kit black with white trim kit manfactured by addidas and main sponser by MTV base? and for away the same just the oppisite colours pleasee my IDno is 1394631301 It would be much appresated if you could do this please :) ? x

Hi Carbers could you do me the new wrexham 09/10 kits here they are
This one with red shorts and socks
wrexham-09-10-umbro-away-shirt.jpg

And this one with white shorts and socks
wrexham-09-10-umbro-home-kit-2.jpg

I hope these are accurate enough for you.

Team Name: Stockport County
Team Logo: Just the Stockport County badge
Team ID: 720
Kit Sponsor: Just Search
Kit Manufacturer: Macron
Kit Colours: Blue and White (Home) Orange and Black (Away)
Could you do a third kit in the same style but white and red maybe?

Hi could someone do me the Huddersfield Town home and away kits for this season?
Thanks in advance.

please provide pictures.

hey carbers thanks for the guide man its great I'm going to try & create my own kits for Gretna & my local side :D coz I know you'll have a lot on your plate @ the moment

um quick ? how do you add other stuff like shirt sponsors & logo on to this wonderful guide and different league badges aswell

will someone please make the new sheff wed kit? heres a pic

sheffield-wednesday-09-10-puma-kits.jpg