3D Kits Guide & Template

Had a go with my Villa with new designs for the 09/10 season

Tell me what you guys think ;)

I am trying to make the new Man City kits, but I cant get the Etihad or Club Logo's in can someone tell me how to do this

I'm going to post up a new version of the template soon. I've added a few more kit makes such as Erima & Admiral, aswell as kit styles such as Pinstripes. I'm still working on Pinstripe hoops. I want those added onto before I upload the next version.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:25 PM ----------

Template updated on first page.

Updated Template (22/07/09)
Kit Makes:
Admiral, Addidas, Diadora, Errea, Erima, H20, Hummel, Jako,
Joma, Kappa, Le Coq, Legea, Nike, Prostar, Puma, Umbro.

Tweaked and added a few new styles since last update,
such as the ManUtd V-Shape, and Pinstripes (hoops & stripes)
Also cleaned up the layers and groups for ease of use.

hi do i have to download adobe photo shop to make the kits and after that what do i do to make them plz help

Im new to cs4. i have downloaded the template and opened it in cs4. now i am really stuck. i dont know how to change the colour. Any help please???

For photoshop cs2 (i assume for cs4 it'll be similar) its actually quite easy to change the colours of things. You right click on the layer you wish to change colour off and then from the menu that pops up you choose "blending options..." (see attached image1). An options window then opens up and on the left of it is the menu. Select "colour overlay" and then in the main part of the window it gives you options (see attached image2). Selecting the little colour box will open up colour selection window, choose your colour and click "OK", then "OK" on the blending options window and your new colour is now in use.

Image1
Image2

hi sorry if i have the wrong forum but i was wondering how do i create a completley new badge from scratch to go onto my fantasy teams kits??
been trying for ages to try and find out where.

cheers

i want to do logos to but not very well so far!!! if you sign up for fm live u can do it but dunno other than that, post the team name and bassically wat your wanting and i will have a go tonight

cheers something based on the man utd badge, i put the kit up that ive done, basically just something that would look good on it. also how do i put my kits up in the game(on the info screen of my team) i know where to put the 3d kit but just not sure how to put it on info screen.

team name : afc nottingham
cheers

Last edited:
cheers something based on the man utd badge, i put the kit up that ive done, basically just something that would look good on it. also how do i put my kits up in the game(on the info screen of my team) i know where to put the 3d kit but just not sure how to put it on info screen.

cheers

Kit looks nice but for it to work ingame you need a config file to tell it to load the image, aswell as saving the image as .png
-file save as..
-then change the drop down menu from psd to png.
-name it and save

HELP PLEASE!!

i am using adobe photoshop 7 n i do not have the arrows to get the items needed please help.

Kit looks nice but for it to work ingame you need a config file to tell it to load the image, aswell as saving the image as .png
-file save as..
-then change the drop down menu from psd to png.
-name it and save

cheers, i know about the config file needing to be on there but i think im doing it wrong. im doing the config file but the game isnt reading it. is there a specific folder i should put them in?
team id : 5301905

could u please do me a config file for both home and away kit, that would be much appreciated. how do i put them into normal kit form i.e when u look at info screens u can see the kits, how do i do that??

thanks for for all ur help so far
cheers

i have no clue how to put them like that on screen could you help all my details are above

cheers

If you could put the two or three kits in a Zip file and send it to me I can make a config file for them to put them in the game.

If you could put the two or three kits in a Zip file and send it to me I can make a config file for them to put them in the game.

have you got your email for me to send them to?
ive added them to this message. let me know if u need them to be a .psd file rather than .png

cheers

Last edited: