4-1-2-3/4-1-2-1-2 BANKAI (132 games, 3 losses, 507 goals)

Mohin

Reaction score
4-1-2-3 BANKAI
View attachment 309813

After watching the success of others using 3-strikers tactics, I decided to give my own go at a 3-strikers tactic.
After countless different tweaks i finally have a version i am comfortable in releasing. Gave it a go with Valencia and the results have been exceptional. First season was using a lot of different tweaks, Season 2 and current season is using final version. Won Everything only 3 losses in 3 seasons so far.

TACTIC
View attachment 309806View attachment 309805
Its a basic 4-1-2-3 formation but takes on a 4-1-2-1-2 shape in game.

Instructions, OI's and Player Roles
View attachment 309803 View attachment 309781 View attachment 309802View attachment 309801

Set Pieces
Corners-short Corner Tacker-Either of the CM's

Throw-ins-
By the Wingbacks (train Possess Long bullet throw)
The bullet throws will add a lot of extra goals as it acts like the corner in game. You can train Long throws if your defender has Throwing stat 15+. Recommended- Lucas Digne

Recommended PPMs and Foot
For all Strikers- Moves into channels, places shots, tries killer ball often.
LF(right foot) CF(any) RF(left foot)

For DM and CBs- Marks opponent tightly
WBs- Posses long flat throw, Get into opposition area

Touchline Team-Talk Advice
Use Get Creative(Assertive) in the beginning of each half
&
Concentrate(Assertive) when you have players looking nervous or complacent

As for normal Team talks
For Home:
Pre-Match: If coming of a winning streak- Carry on from last match (Assrt)
If clear favourites or evens- Expect a win (Assrt)
when underdogs- Nobody fancies us (Only if option available, Assrt)
And Individual talks (only prematch): for defence- Hav faith(assrt), Mid- have faith (assrt),
Attck-Have faith(assrt)

HT: Winning by a goal or less -Not happy(Assrt)
If losing- Not happy (Aggrs)
Winning but 2 goals but player ratings average below 7 (Not happy- Assrt)
Winning by 2 goals or more and player ratings fairly high on average 7 and above -Very Happy(Pssnt)

Full Time: IF win by 2 or more regardless of player ratings- Very pleased (Passionate)
Win by 1 goal when favourites- bit of a let off(Assrt)
draw or loss- Unhappy (Aggrs)

Its pretty much the same Away, except i praise at half time and full time if leading by 1 goal and win. (passionate if big win and calm if 1-0)
Also if u lose as underdogs with (Nobody fancies us in prematch)- give dont look back at result (assrt)

Training
Pre-season- Fitness-Very High / Tactics(50%)

Season- Team Cohesion-Average / Teamwork(30%)(After tactic 100%fluid)

Once you achieve team cohesion of very strong understanding, change match training to balanced (average).
Train all players for their individual roles in the tactics, but make sure that they are happy/content with their training schedule. Adjust workload accordingly.

Valencia Results
View attachment 309800 View attachment 309799View attachment 309798
View attachment 309797View attachment 309796

Transfers
View attachment 309795 View attachment 309794 View attachment 309793

Important Info: This is a edited database, the only changes made is the addition of 1 player to the squad (Myself). CA(130) PA(-10) and removal of debt for Valencia and Athletico so they can compete with Barca and Real. No other changes were done in finances or ability of other players and coaches.

Here the results of the attackers over the seasons. My player has become world class after 3 seasons and has performed the best in my team but as you will notice in the results the others are not far behind and actually have a greater Goal-To-Game ratio.

View attachment 309791 View attachment 309790 View attachment 309789 View attachment 309788

The CMs get a fair share of goals too, Gaston Gil Romero got 18 goals from CM in his first season.

Hope You guys Enjoy. Contribute to the tactic with your results and tweaks.

Jassar Tweak
As i said earlier, this tactics is great . I made few tweaks in the tactics to make it work a bit better for me .So m happy to share it with u guys .
I have made three set of tactics ...as i always do
1) Home version (jassar....mohin tweak)
2) Away version (jassar....mohin tweak away)
3) Hold version to hold on to ur lead (jassar....mohin tweak hold)

Everything else ,like Individual training and all other instructions are same as mohin have described in OP

ONLY THING I WILL SAY ........DROP DEEP AGAINST TEAM WHICH PLAY LONG BALLS AND PRESS HIGHER AGAINST TEAMS THAT ARE POSSESSION ORIENTED..BUT KEEP OFFSIDE TICKED IN BOTH CONDITIONS

Try them, hope u guys will like it ...
Click Here for link to new wide version and V3

Last edited:
Examples of games using tactic.

Last edited:
What are the player roles? Looks good, another tactic with this formation though, thats about no' 6 lol

might get lost in the mix, but great OP will help you, look good.

What are the player roles? Looks good, another tactic with this formation though, thats about no' 6 lol

might get lost in the mix, but great OP will help you, look good.
Oh Sorry, I will post the roles along with the instructions.

I'm going to try this out, start of my 3rd season with Liverpool, won first two premier leagues and various domestic cups with the TUGA tactic but falling short in the Champions League.

To start, one quick question, the CM's, do they need to be all-rounders or will playmaker types do the job? Odegaard, Tariq etc

@Mohin how's the defense in this tactic cause all the other 3 striker tactics have none.

I'm going to try this out, start of my 3rd season with Liverpool, won first two premier leagues and various domestic cups with the TUGA tactic but falling short in the Champions League.

To start, one quick question, the CM's, do they need to be all-rounders or will playmaker types do the job? Odegaard, Tariq etc
Would not recommed both as playmakers, Have atleast one more of a defensive box to box player. Although its better if both the CMs have good tackling stats.
My CMs are Gil Romero, Lucas romero, Parejo and Stark. All of them defensive and are brilliant helping in defence. I used odegaard in CM as well, he did well.

@Mohin how's the defense in this tactic cause all the other 3 striker tactics have none.
Last 50 matches, Scored 208 Conceded 28. So I would say its very good, but sometimes you may concede penalties due to stuck in team instruction. If you notice players getting getting too many cards remove Get Stuck in, tactic is still effective but less dominant. Its recommended to have fast CBs. The patnership of Balanta-Mustafi is unbeatable.

My current options are Henderson, Coutinho, Can, Tielemans, Odegaard, Tariq...
Two of first three would work? Latter three can be trained... I'm rich so could sign Pogba?

My current options are Henderson, Coutinho, Can, Tielemans, Odegaard, Tariq...
Two of first three would work? Latter three can be trained... I'm rich so could sign Pogba?
You should be fine with them, Coutinho i would recommend training as a ST and play him as the RF since he is left footed. Two attack minded CMs would be fine in home matches, but in away matches keep atleast one defensive CM.

Hi mate, congratulations for your great work, I used a similar formation but with 3 false nine and other some differences, I didn't use complete wing backs but fullbacks, and when I tried to change them into my tactic it was a real revelation.
Now it's offensively really incredible, I think you found a way to crack the ME. I mentionned your name for my new version using complete fullbacks, thanks again for your job :)

Great tactic mate, this is like the best tactic. This tactic had like 3 CCCs and 21 HC against Roma.
Never had a result like that, thanks so much

Also I want to ask a question : Which striker scores the most goals?

nice looking tactic

3 questions.

1. how did you go in champions league?

2. what is the best type of striker for the middle one

3. what's the best type of striker for the wider ones?

thanks

Also I want to ask a question : Which striker scores the most goals?
All all my forwards are scoring equally at Valencia so its hard to pick one. But from my match observations the F9 gets the most chances even though he sits deeper than the DLFs.

nice looking tactic

3 questions.

1. how did you go in champions league?

2. what is the best type of striker for the middle one

3. what's the best type of striker for the wider ones?

thanks
Well two of my 3 losses were in the UCL, both very unlucky too, One to united after being 2-0 up at HT and one to porto after being 3-0 up and a player getting sent off. Screenshots of champions league results and both those losses below.
View attachment 309758 View attachment 309757

View attachment 309756 View attachment 309755

For the Central striker I would recommend a fast and creative striker. (Dybala highly recommended)
And for the wide ones strong and with good crossing and heading. The more of a complete forward they are, the better.

Last edited:
Looks interesting. Will try this. What about team training and individual training?