4-1-2-3/4-1-2-1-2 BANKAI (132 games, 3 losses, 507 goals)

Looks interesting. Will try this. What about team training and individual training?
Individual training i just train the roles they will play in the formation (all duties).

Training: Pre-season Fitness-Very High / Tactics(50%)

Season- Team Cohesion-Average / Teamwork(30%) (After tactic is 100% fluid)
Once you achieve team cohesion of very strong understanding, change match training to balanced (average).
Train all players for their individual roles in the tactics, but make sure that they are happy/content with their training schedule. Adjust workload accordingly.

NOTE: OP Updated for team talks and PPMs

so the middle striker is more of an amc/striker than a pure #9, so a very good #10 or just a pacey forward with good passing works i'm assuming (could you play a winger/striker type there, like an iturbe, gervinho, sanchez, etc)

for the wide strikers, they're more out and out strikers/complete forwards, like an ibra, giroud, osvaldo, etc, but you say to invert their foots but then you say crossing is important, wouldn't passing be more important if they're inverted feet?

thanks

Individual training i just train the roles they will play in the formation (all duties).

Training: Pre-season Fitness-Very High / Tactics(50%)

Season- Team Cohesion-Average / Teamwork(30%) (After tactic is 100% fluid)
Once you achieve team cohesion of very strong understanding, change match training to balanced (average).
Train all players for their individual roles in the tactics, but make sure that they are happy/content with their training schedule. Adjust workload accordingly.

NOTE: OP Updated for team talks and PPMs
attacking movement also increase teamwork
just a sugestion mate :)

so the middle striker is more of an amc/striker than a pure #9, so a very good #10 or just a pacey forward with good passing works i'm assuming (could you play a winger/striker type there, like an iturbe, gervinho, sanchez, etc)

for the wide strikers, they're more out and out strikers/complete forwards, like an ibra, giroud, osvaldo, etc, but you say to invert their foots but then you say crossing is important, wouldn't passing be more important if they're inverted feet?

thanks
The will cut back alot usually so having inverted foot increases the chances of scoring (happens alot in set pieces and when you get a WB with long throw you will see why). Their primary duty is to score rather than create chances, the Wingbacks are there to send in the crosses. And yes it would help a lot more if the strikers had a good weak foot but would still recommend to use strong foot inverted.

New Game with Man Utd. 12 played, 12 won, 32 scored 0 conceeded in all competitions

De Gea - Rafael Godin Rojo Shaw - J.Martinez Pogba DiMaria - Falcao RvP Wazza

That's my starting 11. I have Dybala, Romero on the bench as well.

qwerty - how was your goals scored? I playing with my Man U save as well. 80% goals are from corners.

I'm not scoring too much as i said 32 after 12 games, they are certainly a quite a ew from corner but not most, For like 7 games i was winning 1-0 1-0 2-0 and so on the towards games 8,9,10 i won 4-0 6-0 6-0 i'm training Att. Movement

qwerty - thanks, i'm struggling to score from open play. will try att move training.

If you have Strikers who have Shoot with power PPM, train them to shoot from distance instead of placing shots.

i havent tried the tactic but im sure CWB's should take corners...