4-1-2-3/4-1-2-1-2 BANKAI (132 games, 3 losses, 507 goals)

Great OP MOHIN and great success as well. Defo have to give this tactic a try been using satorox tactic and had some good results with that as well as a 3 formation tactic.

i havent tried the tactic but im sure CWB's should take corners...
Nope, the CWB are instructed to stay back at all times during corners. The CMs take corners, if the CWB took corners than one long clearance from a corner will 50% of the time will result in a counter goal since there will be only 1 defender staying back. Not happening in my tactic.

Nope, the CWB are instructed to stay back at all times during corners. The CMs take corners, if the CWB took corners than one long clearance from a corner will 50% of the time will result in a counter goal since there will be only 1 defender staying back. Not happening in my tactic.

disagree... much less goals come from your setup...

disagree... much less goals come from your setup...

Well maybe that's because playing with a tactic that scores 80% from corners is completely lame and unrealistic?

Well done on this tactic Mohin! I'm currently trying it on my Chelsea save!

I wanted to train Hazard to be my F9, but he broke his leg in pre-season and is out for 4 months. Then i put Fabregas at F9 and he is awesome, just like how he played at Barca!

My team:
GK: Courtois
DR: Azipilicueta
DCR: Cahill
DCL: Balanta
DL: Digne
Anc: Matic
CM: Pogba
CM: Lucas Romero
DLF: Diego Costa
F9: Fabregas
DLF: Remy

2nd team:
GK: Cech
DR: Corchia
DCR: Zouma
DCL: Juan Jesus
DL: Alex Sandro
Anc: Obiang
CM: Oscar
CM: Florenzi
DLF: Drogba
F9: Fierro
DLF: Schurrle

Hey Mohin great to see you back mate, I'm going to give this a blast with Newcastle to see how it goes i'll keep you updated

Mohin have you tried having your wider ST's take the corners? or would it be best to use the CM's?

Mohin have you tried having your wider ST's take the corners? or would it be best to use the CM's?
The wide strikers will receive the short corner, so they are essential in the buildup to the attack from corner. The CMs are the best option for the corners as all other positions are used up in the resulting attack.

what a result mohin. Never seen a result like that against a top team what do u use for your match prep for home and away m8.

what a result mohin. Never seen a result like that against a top team what do u use for your match prep for home and away m8.
I'v decided to keep match preparation at tactics from now on at all times. Seems to give me best results. weird but works.

mohin -what sort of players do i need for the 2 cm positions more defensive minded or can i have 2 attacking like playmakers or can i have 1 of each a defensive and a attacking player. Finally what sort of player playes in the F9 slot a out an out striker or a more AMC player.

mohin -what sort of players do i need for the 2 cm positions more defensive minded or can i have 2 attacking like playmakers or can i have 1 of each a defensive and a attacking player. Finally what sort of player playes in the F9 slot a out an out striker or a more AMC player.
Answered in previous posts. check mate. cheers

Hi guys! Where I found this PPMs? The names do not match with the favorite moves that I found in the development of the players... Please help me :)
For all Strikers-
Moves into channels, places shots, tries killer ball often.

WBs-
Posses long flat throw, Get into opposition area

@ Steeve
You can ask player learn ppm in development tab of each player/ training/ new preferred move