Also one question to LDPLFC. What if I don't use OIs set by assistant at all? If I only set my OIs to show weaker foot all wife players and striker, is it gonna effect the tactic ? Also I use CF support instead of F9 and it works for me

Hi mate, I definitely suggest leaving instructions to AM. I just found it adds more stability overall

OK, will do. And can anybody suggest me a really good assistant managers that I can get in the beginning of the season, in case of I have a bad AM. Thanks

This tactic barely works for my Newcastle save. My striker couldn't score in a brothel, my IF's don't contribute enough. I just seem to struggle through games, and draw far too many.

So frustrating!

This tactic barely works for my Newcastle save. My striker couldn't score in a brothel, my IF's don't contribute enough. I just seem to struggle through games, and draw far too many.

So frustrating!

Who are you using as the F9 and IFs?

Hi mate any player instructions got to put it in myself cheers

Hey mate how's your second season going so far ? Planning to start other save but pick different team rather than LFC. I assume it's not mandatory to play with f9 if I have decent striker like Cavana,Aguero and etc I can change it to CF support

Works for me after some small tweaks;

-Goalkeeper distribute quikly, to centre backs or full backs
-Whipped crosses
-Remove tackle harder TI
-Dont let assistant manager give instructions, but preset to ALL players, inclusive subs: show on week foot, pressing allways and tackle harder.

Oh and Savic as box to box is a beast when pressing all over the field, you can buy him in first period for about 60 mil after talk to the press a lot.

How's the tactic ? Does it still work ? Haven't played or had chance to test it again

Interested in this tactic.... Does it still work after update?

Also who takes the throw ins and corners?

Tactic is still good, started new save with Man City, won all 7 games so far Sane scored 11 in 7 matches. Maybe tactic needs some minor tweaks. Only change I made is changed f9 to CF support. Any suggestion to replace Mezzalia role to any other ?

What are PI’s? Id like to check this tactics but im on ipad and I cant download file and set the tactics manually

Just wrote a thread, based on this tactic. All credits to you!