Reaction score
4-1-2-3 LDP's History in The Making 19.3.+

NOW WITH 19.3.+ updated version!
Download below:
View attachment 13383
Ensure opposition instructions are controllee be *** man
Evidence:
View attachment 13382

Hello, I am sick of seeing many unrealistic formations and tactics and I believe I have created the most realistic Liverpool tactic so far that has had me win the PL, CL & FA cups whilst playing incredible football and the highlights are a pleasure to watch.

I have been able to get Salah, Firmino and Mane to score 20+ goals each all playing in there natural positions in a 4-1-4-1 DM wide formation. I have only tried this with Liverpool, therefore I cannot confirm if it will work well with other teams however can imagine it will with big teams as long as the players suit the roles.

**Important** Either buy a creative midfielder e.g Fekir, Zyech or simply retrain Shaqiri to become a Mezzala.

Transfers
OUT:
Divock Origi 25m - Lyon
Simon Mignolet 20m - Roma
Nathaniel Clyne 18m - Newcastle
Lazar Markovic 10m - Villareal
Chirivella 3m - West Brom

IN:
Nabil Fekir 30m (50m after 50 league apps)
Matthijs De Ligt 20m - Ajax (40m after 50 league apps)
Josha Vagnoman 10m - Hamburger SV - A right back wonderkid, the perfect replacement for Clyne
Florian Muller 10m - Mainz 05

First team/Squad depth
GK Alisson (Muller)

LB Robertson (Moreno)
LCB Van Dijk (De Ligt)
RCB Gomez (Matip)
RB A-Arnold (Vagnoman)

CDM Fabhinho (Henderson)
LCM Milner (Keita)
RCM Fekir (Shaqiri (retrained))

LW Mane (Shaqiri)
ST Firmino (Sturridge)
RW Salah (Shaqiri)

The tactic & formation
View attachment 26856
The image above shows a standard 4-1-4-1 DM Wide and this is Jurgen Klopps most commonly used formation with each player suiting each role. The tactic creates space through marauding wing backs and the central midfielders passing the ball quickly, allowing the front three to thrive, similar to how Liverpool play in real life. Although the tactic is set to 'play through the middle', the Inside Forwards still get lot's of chances.

In possession, In transition, Out of possession
View attachment 26855View attachment 26854View attachment 26853

Results & performance
View attachment 26852
Emphatic wins such as a 7-0 home win against Everton and a 5-1 home win against Man City

Squad
View attachment 26851
Salah - 27 gls, 14 ast Mane - 21 gls, 16 ast Firmino - 23 gls, 7 ast
View attachment 26850View attachment 26849View attachment 26848
Also, the likes of Shaqiri and Fekir chipped in with 13 and 12 gls respectively with 10 ast a piece so although the front three scored a combined 71 goals, the whole team contributed throughout the season.

PL Average ratings Competitions
View attachment 26847View attachment 26846

Positions - Important attributes w/perfect player type

Sweeper keeper - Distribution (Alisson, Ederson, Pickford)
Wing backs - Pace, stamina, crossing, work rate (Robertson, Walker, A-Arnold)
Centre backs - Pace (Van Dijk, Upamecano, Gomez)
Deep lying playmaker - Passing, stamina, work rate (Fabinho, Fernandinho, Busquets)
Central midfielders - Work rate and stamina with the Mezzala being your most creative player (this is vital) (Keita BBM/Coutinho MEZ)
Inside forwards - Pace, finishing, dribbling (Salah, Hazard, Lozano)
False 9 - Finishing, work rate (Firmino, Luan, Werner)

Opposition instructions
Show dangerous players on to weaker foot - full backs, wing backs, wingers, attacking midfielders and strikers.

Training
Team - Leave to Assistant Manager
Individual - Set to the positions I have set out in the formation

Download
View attachment 26844

Enjoy and please give feedback

Thanks,
LDP

YNWA

Last edited:
Hopefully this hits off, your first tactic you released was good until being nerfed

I AM YET TO WORK THIS TACTIC OUT!

Although that is NOT a bad thing though!

So I have seriously struggled to find a tactic this for this years edition of the game. I've used tactics which include most of the main formations and none of them have stuck. They have ALL been inconsistent and and I have been easily picked off by the AI who frustratingly seem to vanquish any good form I seem to find!

I have looked almost daily for a decent tactic as without one... This game is hard to love!

So... It's nearly 3am in blighty... (England!) The reasoning I bring this up is because I have been up using the tactic... I have played 3 Pre-Season games... See below...

View attachment 26833View attachment 26831View attachment 26830

As you can see... My save game of choice is using Southampton... Yes it's Pre-Season... but 3 Comprehensive wins! These wins come at the expense of some quite nifty teams. You would not think Southampton would be winning by such margins... The standout is 5-1 against Salzburg.

The interesting thing about these 3 games is that they were all played at the differing venues. Salzburg - Neutral, Saint-Etienne - Home and De Graafschap was played away.

MATCHDAY 1

The Salzburg game you can see we had 62% of possession and I never felt at unease in the game. We bossed it... The passing was fluid, controlled, precise and had meaning to it's rhythm. Many times have I downloaded a tactic this year just to see my team run themselves into trouble and there be no reason as to why passes are being made.

The other glorious thing about this tactic are the crosses from deep! Now Southampton possess Charlie Austin and he just laps up these crosses... Even if the cross goes past him the inside forward normally claims it... For me Elyonoussi the RW inside forward and on the LW and who I purchased ££ Ezequiel Barco as the Inside forward.

MATCHDAY 2

The Saint-Etienne game was another fantastic match... However very different to the first... I noticed the players working harder and working together. Often two players would cohesively work together to track down an opponent player and then work together with nifty foot work and lovely passing to escape with it and move the ball forward again...

Although less possession... (By some distance than the first match) I now saw my team turning back and making clever decisions to retain the possession and not to mindlessly run into the opposition players. The football is a joy to watch and it's REALISTIC to see the life like movement of a football match unfold.

MATCHDAY 3

Better wrap this up as I'm shattered... Another match where we bettered our opponent in the possession stats but not nearly as much as we bettered them in the shots taken stat. Again thanks to the clever passing, dribbling and movement it allows my team to find players, space or opportunities to shoot themselves... all the whilst everyone is doing their own job.

The keeper I noticed is happy to run with the ball out of goal and hit a pass out to the wingers or the Striker.

THE GOOD

Amazing Movement
Clever Runs
Tracking Back
The High Pressing and the fact that two players press a man.
Goal scoring chances
Early crossing
Confident Goal keeper
Passes with intent, meaning and direction

JUST TRY THIS TACTIC

THE BAD

I missed TWO penalties (Not the Tactics fault)
The oppositions free kicks sometime slice open your defence (Angus Gunn saved me a few times)

LDPLFC has made a fantastic Tactic here... I will certainly be using it! It works, It's realistic (in the sense how your team plays) and mainly.... IT's FUN to watch and that what we're all here for really...

ISN'T IT??

WELL DONE LDPLFC!!

(I used this tactic just how LDPLFC stated in the first post) The only tweak I made when not perfoming well was to speed up my passing and press even more!

I AM YET TO WORK THIS TACTIC OUT!

Although that is NOT a bad thing though!

So I have seriously struggled to find a tactic this for this years edition of the game. I've used tactics which include most of the main formations and none of them have stuck. They have ALL been inconsistent and and I have been easily picked off by the AI who frustratingly seem to vanquish any good form I seem to find!

I have looked almost daily for a decent tactic as without one... This game is hard to love!

So... It's nearly 3am in blighty... (England!) The reasoning I bring this up is because I have been up using the tactic... I have played 3 Pre-Season games... See below...

View attachment 1189919View attachment 1189921View attachment 1189922

As you can see... My save game of choice is using Southampton... Yes it's Pre-Season... but 3 Comprehensive wins! These wins come at the expense of some quite nifty teams. You would not think Southampton would be winning by such margins... The standout is 5-1 against Salzburg.

The interesting thing about these 3 games is that they were all played at the differing venues. Salzburg - Neutral, Saint-Etienne - Home and De Graafschap was played away.

MATCHDAY 1

The Salzburg game you can see we had 62% of possession and I never felt at unease in the game. We bossed it... The passing was fluid, controlled, precise and had meaning to it's rhythm. Many times have I downloaded a tactic this year just to see my team run themselves into trouble and there be no reason as to why passes are being made.

The other glorious thing about this tactic are the crosses from deep! Now Southampton possess Charlie Austin and he just laps up these crosses... Even if the cross goes past him the inside forward normally claims it... For me Elyonoussi the RW inside forward and on the LW and who I purchased ££ Ezequiel Barco as the Inside forward.

MATCHDAY 2

The Saint-Etienne game was another fantastic match... However very different to the first... I noticed the players working harder and working together. Often two players would cohesively work together to track down an opponent player and then work together with nifty foot work and lovely passing to escape with it and move the ball forward again...

Although less possession... (By some distance than the first match) I now saw my team turning back and making clever decisions to retain the possession and not to mindlessly run into the opposition players. The football is a joy to watch and it's REALISTIC to see the life like movement of a football match unfold.

MATCHDAY 3

Better wrap this up as I'm shattered... Another match where we bettered our opponent in the possession stats but not nearly as much as we bettered them in the shots taken stat. Again thanks to the clever passing, dribbling and movement it allows my team to find players, space or opportunities to shoot themselves... all the whilst everyone is doing their own job.

The keeper I noticed is happy to run with the ball out of goal and hit a pass out to the wingers or the Striker.

THE GOOD

Amazing Movement
Clever Runs
Tracking Back
The High Pressing and the fact that two players press a man.
Goal scoring chances
Early crossing
Confident Goal keeper
Passes with intent, meaning and direction

JUST TRY THIS TACTIC

THE BAD

I missed TWO penalties (Not the Tactics fault)
The oppositions free kicks sometime slice open your defence (Angus Gunn saved me a few times)

LDPLFC has made a fantastic Tactic here... I will certainly be using it! It works, It's realistic (in the sense how your team plays) and mainly.... IT's FUN to watch and that what we're all here for really...

ISN'T IT??

WELL DONE LDPLFC!!

(I used this tactic just how LDPLFC stated in the first post) The only tweak I made when not perfoming well was to speed up my passing and press even more!

This is great! Just bare in mind that this isn't a possession tactic and also that it isn't an unbeatable tactic. Overall I only lost 3 matches, 3-2 away to Man United, 4-2 away to QPR and 1-0 away to Bournemouth.

Also, there was a phase where I had 3 players sent off in three matches. What did I do? Remove the striker and carry on. I never remove 'get stuck in because in general the tackling is fantastic due to how the tactic is set up. Feel free to do whatever here though.

Glad you're enjoying the tactic mate and hope you're not too shattered today but f it, it's Christmas.

Thank you for updating the tactics! A small question it works with other teams? Thanks to you !

Thank you for updating the tactics! A small question it works with other teams? Thanks to you !

Hello, you're welcome. I think it will definitely work with big teams but unsure about smaller teams because of the high line.

Hello, you're welcome. I think it will definitely work with big teams but unsure about smaller teams because of the high line.

pity it does not work with smaller teams ... I wanted to test it in English D5.

Hey dude! Did you try any other striker role? What is the striker's real role? Because I'm planning to use this tactic but my striker is Krmencik and I think he is not gonna fit to F9.

Hey dude! Did you try any other striker role? What is the striker's real role? Because I'm planning to use this tactic but my striker is Krmencik and I think he is not gonna fit to F9.

I can imagine an Advanced and Pressing forward would work with this tactic

Do you suggest any specific instruction for Advanced Forward?

if people have tested it with small team please publish it

if people have tested it with small team please publish it

Every tactic should have been tested and published with a small team. I'm really not impressed by a tactic played with PSG, Real, Liverpool...you can use a standart-tactic with those teams and win the title.

Every tactic should have been tested and published with a small team. I'm really not impressed by a tactic played with PSG, Real, Liverpool...you can use a standart-tactic with those teams and win the title.

Poor guy. Go to other treads if you dont like a good tactic for a top team.

I give it a try with Liverpool to. Lallana could be a good fit for mezalla right?

Thanks for your support