For me this tactic doesn't really work well, don't get me wrong I love this tactic. But I just can't find a decent f9 or change f9 to other role. Cf support doesn't get involved into a game. If I use AF or Pressing forward my IF won't score as much as with f9. It's been a real headache for me to find a alternative role for for f9. Is everyone else also use f9 role even if they have strikers like Aguero,Cavani,Lukaku,Morata? But tactic is great though

How you getting on with this now mate?

Honestly I am using other tactic and as well use yours sometimes.

I really really love this tactic. The movement going forward and defensively is very sound. However, with the new patch update, it seems like I cannot keep a clean sheet to save my life. Whilst compared to the earlier patch where its almost a clean sheet every game. Any tweaks otw perhaps?

I really really love this tactic. The movement going forward and defensively is very sound. However, with the new patch update, it seems like I cannot keep a clean sheet to save my life. Whilst compared to the earlier patch where its almost a clean sheet every game. Any tweaks otw perhaps?

Hi mate, with new patch I have just gone the whole season unbeaten, winning 36 and drawing 2 scoring over 110 goals so i cant really suggest how to improve

Hi mate, with new patch I have just gone the whole season unbeaten, winning 36 and drawing 2 scoring over 110 goals so i cant really suggest how to improve

I have the same issue with other guy, do you use the orginal attached at OP ?

Started using this tactic again, playing as Chelsea in the middle of the season though, two changes that I have made is changed f9 to CF support for Morata and added set pieces exploits, also if I use CF support should I add him shorter passing and shoot less often traits ?

View attachment 22146View attachment 22145View attachment 22144

Had a go with Marseille and the results were fantastic. Only league defeat was @ PSG. Managed to defeat Tottenham in the Europa League final despite having Sakai sent off in 10'. The tactic was absolutely watertight defensively, as we conceded just 17 goals in the league and only 4 at home. As you can see from my squad stats I made very little changes to the default squad. Sold off Payet, Mitroglu, Hubocan, and Sertic and brought in Michael Kouame from Genoa, Dzenis Burnic from Dortmund, and Javi Ontiveros from Malaga with the proceeds from the sales. Interestingly, Payet was of only marginal use for me up until January. He did pick up 11 assists, but never found the net. Thauvin missed 3 months with a broken ankle, but did brilliantly when he played. Ocampos and Rochina, who I brought in on loan for cover for Thauvin, also had good scoring records so it was kind of surprising that Payet was ineffective in that regard.

Anyway, well done on the tactic!

@LDPLFC how does the tactic work after the update ? Are you planning to update it for 19.3.3? If yes it would be amazing.

@LDPLFC how does the tactic work after the update ? Are you planning to update it for 19.3.3? If yes it would be amazing.

It still works in my save.
Since you replied to this threat, I started using it again. Still Very good!

If anything, it actually works even better since the update :)

Mate he just said tactic works even better after the game update. So there is no need to update the tactic. Even though I am gonna test it with Liverpool again and see if it really does work better. Cheers

Can you post your season results after you finish another season? With 19.3.3. Database update

Mate he just said tactic works even better after the game update. So there is no need to update the tactic. Even though I am gonna test it with Liverpool again and see if it really does work better. Cheers

Hi mate, how's it going?

Hi mate, in the beginning of the season tactic was very good, was destroying everyone, but later in the middle of the season I have noticed that most teams got adapted to my tactics and suddenly tactic became much more less effective. Home games were good but away games are disaster, keep getting caught on counter attacks so much, it's like if my team makes one pass mistake on opposition half at away game, it's over, they will score on counter. Idk maybe you need to see and test tactic again and look what you can improve. I played as Liverpool.

Hi mate, in the beginning of the season tactic was very good, was destroying everyone, but later in the middle of the season I have noticed that most teams got adapted to my tactics and suddenly tactic became much more less effective. Home games were good but away games are disaster, keep getting caught on counter attacks so much, it's like if my team makes one pass mistake on opposition half at away game, it's over, they will score on counter. Idk maybe you need to see and test tactic again and look what you can improve. I played as Liverpool.

How about making some changes yourself? If you concede on the counter then maybe drop your defensive line for away games

Yeah sure, I could try that,to be honest I am noob when it comes to tweak tactics )))

Also near the end of the season with Liverpool I was leading up to 10 point against 2nd City, and in my last game of the season I lost the premier league to City by 1 point which made me flip like thousand times. Also I have noticed in the end of the season I couldn't score goals in Home games as well kept loosing and playing draw on away games. Idk what even happend there team just stopped scoring, as my mentioned above kept leaking goals from counter attacks, will try to drop defensive line on away games. But good thing my team scored 100+ goals in premier league, Salah score 34 goals in all competitions which is really impressive, Mane scored about 23-27 goals in all competitions as well. One thing that needs tweaking and advice from you guys is how to stop leaking goals on away and sometimes on home games. And what to do when players just can't score a goal especially in the end of the season, they take like 20-25 hits and only 10 on target which is good but still won't score ( this is situation at the end of the season). And guys let's make this tactic great again ))) Any testing and tweaking info would be appreciated )