4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

Well, if it's really engine exploiter, I dont want to use it. It makes no sense:p

To Tactikzz

Thank you anyway for commenting - your skills are really incredible so its no wonder your tactics are very successful. These changes have just helped me out a little more on my game but I'm sure your tactics are just as successful or more with the teams you have played with.

Thanks again, I hope this tactics goes down well,

Harry

Last edited:
Well, if it's really engine exploiter, I dont want to use it. It makes no sense:p

Fair enough - I think it is a little bit but I don't know all about it myself and I'm sure there are improvements to be made which would make it even more successful.

That is a fair comment though.

Harry

btw I mostly use this tactic with my created team "Harrybo United" because I like that save most and it works too well there - I won 7-0 against Chelsea and 6-1 against Arsenal but this shouldn't be a measure for anyone because my created team were created as pretty good.

Harry

View attachment 258081First game with wolves. yes it is a friendly, yes it is a weaker team, but for the first game it is not bad. Fletcher scoring 4 and Doyle scoring 5 (as a sub). (H)

View attachment 258081First game with wolves. yes it is a friendly, yes it is a weaker team, but for the first game it is not bad. Fletcher scoring 4 and Doyle scoring 5 (as a sub). (H)

Thanks for the feedback I will be posting end of season screenshots later this week hopefully, any more screenshots would be much appreciated.

I have only used this tactics for a few games, but im having a few troubles with it. Every time I loose the ball in their half, they just punt a ball long to the wings, and my FBs are nowhere to be seen, and 9 times out of 10 they score.

Any tips for this?

I have only used this tactics for a few games, but im having a few troubles with it. Every time I loose the ball in their half, they just punt a ball long to the wings, and my FBs are nowhere to be seen, and 9 times out of 10 they score.

Any tips for this?

Pacey defenders m8!!! You CB and FB need to have at least 13/14 because they are very high in the field.

I would like to give my 2 cents regarding comments like "engine exploiter".

What did Chelsea did to win Barca?
What do all managers do when facing their opponents?
What do attackers do to pass defenders?

They all use exploiters!! In a way or another, people use them to pass challenges! we have to consider the ME as our opponent and everything that its used to break him its an exploit!!??

What about the CA and PA of a players that its hidden to us but not to the ME? Isn't that an exploit!!??

So, congratulations on your tactic. It uses everything that the ME cant use against you and that's why you win! If you loose a game its because the ME exploit your failures, but he way around its an exploit!!?? Common!!

PS: i want to see corruption in FM2013

Pacey defenders m8!!! You CB and FB need to have at least 13/14 because they are very high in the field.

This is absolutely right, fast defenders with good tackling and positioning should make a big difference. They don't even need to be that fast because they will do their running off the ball so they should naturally be faster than a player with a ball at his feet.

Harry

Hey there decided to try this out, works well so far.
One question tho, what type of player is the DM and what attributes would you suggest?

Cheers.

Hey there decided to try this out, works well so far.
One question tho, what type of player is the DM and what attributes would you suggest?

Cheers.

Same as the CM, (Your central midfielders will need good mental attributes in Creativity, Teamwork and Work Rate. Bravery is also important. They will need good Passing and Technique and as a bonus Long Shots. Even Henderson plays well in this role!) Tackling is also important, instead of technique they will need tackling.

Same as the CM, (Your central midfielders will need good mental attributes in Creativity, Teamwork and Work Rate. Bravery is also important. They will need good Passing and Technique and as a bonus Long Shots. Even Henderson plays well in this role!) Tackling is also important, instead of technique they will need tackling.

Thx for the quick reply wasn't sure about that for a moment, keep up the good work!

mmm my team play really bad...just got a draw with udinese vs siena at home 1-1..i scored with the corner exploit....i used for 15 games the grid tacic and won 13 with 1 draw(without 5 pinjured players) and 1 loss(at bernabeu vs rmadrid)...
i'll give it a try for other 5 matches...

sorry for my english..i'm italian :)

mmm my team play really bad...just got a draw with udinese vs siena at home 1-1..i scored with the corner exploit....i used for 15 games the grid tacic and won 13 with 1 draw(without 5 pinjured players) and 1 loss(at bernabeu vs rmadrid)...
i'll give it a try for other 5 matches...

sorry for my english..i'm italian :)

Make sure you read the "Tactical Notes" section, play for 5-10 more matches. Also I recommend you choose it as your backup tactic until your team is used to it.

Last edited:
So I came across the tactics section and discovered your tactic as I was searching my old one, and since I haven't found my old one I decided to try this one. So I started a new season with Liverpool and because of lack of money the club has I made only 1 transfer and that is Traore from Anji for 7.5 kk E, yes, a striker, because this tactics needs a lot of strikers.

So I just finished half of a season with Liverpool and here are my results so far:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/englishpremierdivisionoq.png/

Allthou the results are pretty good there are huge gaps in defence. I was lucky to have a very good GK such as Reina, without him I would have conceded a shitload of goals. So the defence system must be rethinked.

Another problem that I discovered is the corners. I did not scored more than 8-9 goals from corners allthou I have Carol who has almost 2m high and Traore who has 2.03m high and still the corners did not work.

The last problem is that the midfielders except giving great passes for goals they do not do anything else. They should be set to shoot more from distance or outside the box.

This is my point of view about this tactic. It is a very good tactic but still needs some fixes. Cheers!

Last edited:
Allthou the results are pretty good there are huge gaps in defence. I was lucky to have a very good GK such as Reina, without him I would have conceded a shitload of goals. So the defence system must be rethinked.

Another problem that I discovered is the corners. I did not scored more than 8-9 goals from corners allthou I have Carol who has almost 2m high and Traore who has 2.03m high and still the corners did not work.

The last problem is that the midfielders except giving great passes for goals they do not do anything else. They should be set to shoot more from distance or outside the box.

This is my point of view about this tactic. It is a very good tactic but still needs some fixes. Cheers!

I agree about defence - I need to fix something in this department.
I dont know why the corners haven't worked - maybe you haven't made your tall striker, the central one, a target man.
I view long shots as a waste of possession and I prefer the midfielders to sit back and provide support for the striker. However if long shots work better than try it and get back to me.

Maybe you could make some small changes on player instructions (I will try too) to see if there are still improvements to be made and try the edited version next season.

First with Liverpool seems pretty good though and I'm glad it has worked enough already.

I just checked the tactic again and the attacking corners are set at near post and the STC is set to be near post, so it is as it supposed to be but is lacking of goals, the STC does not react at corners, dunnot why.

About the midfielders shooting from distance I think you are right, if they shoot from distance there will be no more passes to the target man and this could destroy the attack and the goal scoring. So the big problem remains in defence where I still don't have any ideas how to modify it to make it better.

I just saw that you set them to play offside and I think there is the problem. I conceded the most of the goals when they tryed to play offside and the attackers of the opposite team managed to break the offside trap. But if you disable the offside trap I think you'll have to disable the push up of the back line and I am not sure about this.

I just saw that you set them to play offside and I think there is the problem. I conceded the most of the goals when they tryed to play offside and the attackers of the opposite team managed to break the offside trap. But if you disable the offside trap I think you'll have to disable the push up of the back line and I am not sure about this.

With a high defensive line the offside trap usually works best and you will need defenders with Pace, Anticipation, Concentration, Positioning and Tackling for it to work best.

Also a keeper with One on ones and Positioning is advised for the tighter situations.

However, I still believe that there must be a way to make the defence work more successfully because, like you, I have had my worrying moments with this tactic.

One thing that might work is reducing the full backs and centre backs closing down by two or three notches.

This is quite similar to a tactic I posted 2 months ago.