4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

Thanks. Always wondered this, cause stand-off was actually the original version so theoretically it should work better as that is the materialisation of the initial idea.

With the stand-off version can i ask:

1.What have you won each season?
2.how many goals has your top goal scorer scored each season?
3.What match prep do you use (workload and focus)?
4. Do you use the recommended OI?
5. Do you do your own team talks or leave to assistant?

1. Each season i have won everything possible, (Will upload screens if i got time)
2. hmm.. I see that my goals are spreading between these strikers, since I rotate them lot, but messi had first season 32gp 76goals + 16 assists on Liga BBVA. Messi has been injured many times on this save.. so i have to rotate a lot. If messi would play full season, i would prolly see 90+ goals at BBVA, prolly 100 if play him always mid striker.
3. At start of game i used Very high teamwork, until fluid. When fluid, average defensive positioning.
4. nope, i dont use any OI.
5. I prefer fast playing, so assistant takes care of them.

I will prolly upload sum screen-shots about my success, but maybe it would nice to see link to Grid topic? or is here even one?
Because this is kinda off-topic to speak other tactics.. even this is based on Grid.

I'm going to resign soon from Barcelona, and prolly take some smaller club from Italy, England, Spain or Germany and lift it to top

View attachment 258320View attachment 258321View attachment 258322
Yeah, screenshots ARE NOT FROM THIS TACTIC,screens are from REAL version of this, The GRID, which is probably best tactic made for FM12.

And now im prepared for what whine; ''You are playing barca, its too easy!! its way too easy!! you have bought all the bests haha!!''

But stand-off.. works for every team, just make sure that you have most poacher a like player at mid striker, the other strikers are played as ''wingers''. Will upload shots when save progresses to point where i find team from lower divs around europe

and yeah, shots are from beginning of 3rd season.

Yeah, screenshots ARE NOT FROM THIS TACTIC,screens are from REAL version of this, The GRID, which is probably best tactic made for FM12.

And now im prepared for what whine; ''You are playing barca, its too easy!! its way too easy!! you have bought all the bests haha!!''

But stand-off.. works for every team, just make sure that you have most poacher a like player at mid striker, the other strikers are played as ''wingers''. Will upload shots when save progresses to point where i find team from lower divs around europe

Where can i dovnload The Grid tactic?

Awsome tactics, but i do have some problems with counter-attacks. Even with fast fb. (i build my FB's to have at least 16 pace)

Try putting down "Closing down" a couple of notches on team instructions.

I just beat southampton with basically my reserve team.View attachment 258312
and here's some results...
View attachment 258313

I do agree that it is the best tactic, I hope these screenshots from my EARLY testing will give you an idea of what I'm talking about when I say mine may have the potential to be #1. Have you tested mine?

I do agree that it is the best tactic, I hope these screenshots from my EARLY testing will give you an idea of what I'm talking about when I say mine may have the potential to be #1. Have you tested mine?

I will say this straight.. I'm not gonna test your tactic, since you didnt even ask permission from real author of it (?).
Will only test if you can promise that you have made so much changes that it doesn't lay on work done by author of Grid.
I just don't like that. I don't.

I said I'd play 10 games with this tactic before reposting, but here's a quick update with these tactics:

vs Watford: 5-1 (WIN)
vs Millwall (1st in league): 3-0 (WIN)
vs Cardiff: 4-1 (WIN)

Dramatic improvement.

I will say this straight.. I'm not gonna test your tactic, since you didnt even ask permission from real author of it (?).
Will only test if you can promise that you have made so much changes that it doesn't lay on work done by author of Grid.
I just don't like that. I don't.

I understand, I was a keen follower of Tactikzz and when he said he was closing his website down I thought that would mean he was finished. I cannot stress any more that I would have asked him but I thought he had left the FM Community. I'm not lying.

I said I'd play 10 games with this tactic before reposting, but here's a quick update with these tactics:

vs Watford: 5-1 (WIN)
vs Millwall (1st in league): 3-0 (WIN)
vs Cardiff: 4-1 (WIN)

Dramatic improvement.

Nice! Who are you managing?

best pitch size ... max , standard , min ?

I understand, I was a keen follower of Tactikzz and when he said he was closing his website down I thought that would mean he was finished. I cannot stress any more that I would have asked him but I thought he had left the FM Community. I'm not lying.
What's all this debate all about you changed it so much it isn't really the same tactic anymore as the entire team plays completely differently.

What's all this debate all about you changed it so much it isn't really the same tactic anymore as the entire team plays completely differently.

The main reason is because I didn't ask and the reason for that is that I thought he had left the FM Community.

Brighton.

I told my board I'd get promotion in the first season, 8th now.

These tactics are the best I've found on 2012 so far, I'd have created my own but I really haven't played 2012 anywhere near as much as I played the old FM's (especially FM10 where I'm in 2031)

Just never really got going on 2012, but hopefully I can have a decent go at this before 2013 comes out and I can manage Liverpool (my favourite team) and beat the oil-money Chelski + Man City :)

Leaving community means that you can copy stuff from him? you need to give some credit to Tactikzz still feel that 75% percentage of this tactic is from him. :D

Leaving community means that you can copy stuff from him? you need to give some credit to Tactikzz still feel that 75% percentage of this tactic is from him. :D

Seems like credit to me :)
Introduction

First of all, I would like to state that this is an edit of the fantastic "Grid System Tactics" tactic made by the now 'retired' author Tactikzz.

Yeah i understand that you got that info on OP, but wont change fact that he isnt retired.. ;//