4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

Reducing the defenders closing down a little has made a difference for me. They arent getting in behind half as much now

Is this tactic got better result than original grid system tactic?

I will admit, I was a little sceptical when I started with this tactic, had some bad results, lost 6-0 and 4-0, plus a few close shaves, but after time, you will get results:

View attachment 258224

Perfect time for it to all come together, against our rivals :D Should have been 9, but for some reason Sangoy decided to pass when he was 2 yards out with an open goal....

I have still yet to see the corners really work, but I have got the focus on attacking set pieces, so hopefully I will see a difference soon.

I downloaded this tactic to test it out, and to be honest, I did not see any ME exploits.. Have yet to see corner bug, the settings for the players is not ME exploitish etc... there is way too much creative freedom for the strikers..

First game using the tactic (updated) only halfway fluid vs Tottenham in Uefa Super Cup :)

View attachment 258254

First game using the tactic (updated) only halfway fluid vs Tottenham in Uefa Super Cup :)

View attachment 258254

Thats a nice result. For a short while I thought you were Tottenham as you have been them before and I was very disappointed but that is a nice result.

The whole tactic was designed to exploit the weaknesses in the system - 3 strikers means too much movement for 4 defenders to mark and even more difficult when we counter attack and there are even fewer defenders. The narrow formations have seemingly always worked for me, which is annoying because I like to play wingers. ParkThePlane and Tbear Epic and the Grid System tactics are example of how well a narrow formation can work. High pressing works like real life and hard tackling works a little bit more on the game. The high defensive line means we push them back but unfortunately can lead to them counter-attacking us if they have fast players so if you reduce closing down by a couple of notches on the defenders they might not rush out of position so quickly.

I will admit, I was a little sceptical when I started with this tactic, had some bad results, lost 6-0 and 4-0, plus a few close shaves, but after time, you will get results:

View attachment 258224

Perfect time for it to all come together, against our rivals :D Should have been 9, but for some reason Sangoy decided to pass when he was 2 yards out with an open goal....

I have still yet to see the corners really work, but I have got the focus on attacking set pieces, so hopefully I will see a difference soon.

Obviously it seems that this tactic does require you to have a good defence but your attack is very nice it seems. I'm disappointed with how many people say the corners don't work but I'm pretty sure that focusing on attacking set-pieces will help.

Nice result anyway.

Is this tactic got better result than original grid system tactic?

With some teams - Yes
With some teams - About the same
With other teams - No, maybe not
In an attacking sense - Probably this one gets more goals

Thats a nice result. For a short while I thought you were Tottenham as you have been them before and I was very disappointed but that is a nice result.

The whole tactic was designed to exploit the weaknesses in the system - 3 strikers means too much movement for 4 defenders to mark and even more difficult when we counter attack and there are even fewer defenders. The narrow formations have seemingly always worked for me, which is annoying because I like to play wingers. ParkThePlane and Tbear Epic and the Grid System tactics are example of how well a narrow formation can work. High pressing works like real life and hard tackling works a little bit more on the game. The high defensive line means we push them back but unfortunately can lead to them counter-attacking us if they have fast players so if you reduce closing down by a couple of notches on the defenders they might not rush out of position so quickly.

here are the changes I made to the team instructions as well as the IS (individual settings)

I was just saying that for a ME exploit tactic, the exploits were not that prevalent...

View attachment 258256View attachment 258257View attachment 258258View attachment 258259View attachment 258260View attachment 258261View attachment 258262View attachment 258263View attachment 258264

Here are the changes I made to the team instructions as well as the IS (individual settings)
I was just saying that for a ME exploit tactic, the exploits were not that prevalent...

It would be interesting to see how these changes work. I hope they help. However, I would suggest you keep the central striker with the same instruction because he barely ever puts a foot wrong like that.

I guess the exploits just don't seem like they are there.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback

Well i used this tactic after my team got quite familiar with it and this was the first game. Might of been a fluke but i thought it was worth posting.
View attachment 258282

After trying to implement "JP Woody's Germany Style Tactics 2012" to my Brighton game and it not really working, and also other tactics, it'll be interesting to try this one out...

I'll give it a go for 10 games and see how it goes, looking forward to trying it although it seems with these previous tactics I am letting in much too many goals...

You probably wanted to use the tactic, like a few others, because it's been rather successful and is posted on a number of FM community sites like FM Scout, SI Forums and some Dutch and Turkish fan sites.

My original Grid System tactic currently stand at over 18,000 downloads since the start of June. The tactic is infamous and has gained notoriety (some are saying it's the most exploitative tactic since Diablo), so it's to be expected that people want a slice of the cake and to jump on the bandwagon.

Ah the upsides to writing your own reviews

You probably wanted to use the tactic, like a few others, because it's been rather successful and is posted on a number of FM community sites like FM Scout, SI Forums and some Dutch and Turkish fan sites.

My original Grid System tactic currently stand at over 18,000 downloads since the start of June. The tactic is infamous and has gained notoriety (some are saying it's the most exploitative tactic since Diablo), so it's to be expected that people want a slice of the cake and to jump on the bandwagon.

I just wanted to say, that you have made most succesfull tactic ever on this game. It works on lowest possible teams, and top teams.
Messi scored 100+ goals for me.. + i made sum low teams to top divs.. But i got to say that press tactic is pretty useless, i found scoring almost same amounts with stand-off, even as favourite. and its better at def,

I just wanted to say, that you have made most succesfull tactic ever on this game. It works on lowest possible teams, and top teams.
Messi scored 100+ goals for me.. + i made sum low teams to top divs.. But i got to say that press tactic is pretty useless, i found scoring almost same amounts with stand-off, even as favourite. and its better at def,

I am yet to use the stand-off tactic of grid system? How does it differ from the press?

I am yet to use the stand-off tactic of grid system? How does it differ from the press?

I would say as expert of that :D, its just stand-offs, before the tackle is must to do, and defensive system is really organised, on press, its more pressing, giving pressure to their defense and guy who has the ball, it maybe sounds better, but its not.

Have been using stand-off on barca for 3 seasons now.. using mostly youth, selling Abidal, and benching Puyol. And sold Fabregas also!

I would say as expert of that :D, its just stand-offs, before the tackle is must to do, and defensive system is really organised, on press, its more pressing, giving pressure to their defense and guy who has the ball, it maybe sounds better, but its not.

Have been using stand-off on barca for 3 seasons now.. using mostly youth, selling Abidal, and benching Puyol. And sold Fabregas also!

Thanks. Always wondered this, cause stand-off was actually the original version so theoretically it should work better as that is the materialisation of the initial idea.

With the stand-off version can i ask:

1.What have you won each season?
2.how many goals has your top goal scorer scored each season?
3.What match prep do you use (workload and focus)?
4. Do you use the recommended OI?
5. Do you do your own team talks or leave to assistant?

Awsome tactics, but i do have some problems with counter-attacks. Even with fast fb. (i build my FB's to have at least 16 pace)